Indy

Dean Smith what a disappointment…..

To say your disappointed is to suggest you believe another manger could get a tune out of this lot? I just don’t believe it at the moment. He needs to be given some resources to try and get a side together in Jan, but if we are to believe what some in the local media have been said, that doesn’t seem likely. That’s us down I’m afraid.

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Webber made it clear Smith quickly became his first choice so he carries the can for this.

I thought Smith and Shakespear would at least sort the defence out like they said they would, but if anything we are even worse than we were under Farke. 

Smith quickly laid blame on the players yesterday, and he may have been right, but I already sense they are not playing for him - the lack of effort was plain to see.

We're looking at pretty radical changes in all positions - not a single player from that starting XI should keep their place based on their ability, effort and form. Roll on January and next June to get shot of the shoite.

None of these players,bar maybe Pukki, with the right service,are premier league. We know it,they know it,other teams know it. That includes Aarons,who has gone backwards,much like most of his passing. His positional play is questionable and his height will always be highlighted by the opposition. If people think we will sell him to release funds I think you'll be disappointed.

3 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Whilst I do agree, my patience with Smith will not last more than 5 minutes if he persists on selecting Gilmour. 

Agree but I'm trying to stay patient until we see what the upcoming window brings.

I fully expect that Dean Smith after yesterdays media report, that both he and Craig Shakespeare will walk away from the serious NCFC problems that Webber has brought upon us very soon. A palace heavy defeat could be the last straw!

8 hours ago, City 2nd said:

I fully expect that Dean Smith after yesterdays media report, that both he and Craig Shakespeare will walk away from the serious NCFC problems that Webber has brought upon us very soon. A palace heavy defeat could be the last straw!

I hope you’re right, he’ll never get another job at this level, made a poor side improving into a **** poor unorganised shower of ****e!

40 minutes ago, Indy said:

I hope you’re right, he’ll never get another job at this level, made a poor side improving into a **** poor unorganised shower of ****e!

Unfortunately he can only go with what he has, and Farke had the same problem. I’ve said it many many times, ‘you cannot make a silk purse from a pigs ear,’ which Webber and the owners believe you can!