Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Billy Gilmour

Not what we need at all right now. Sending him home in January and recycling the loan spot is a must. Not that the rest of them were any good either.

Must be dropped. He is the biggest catalyst to our inevitable relegation.

The whole team looks poor but he is the man in heart of the formation and looks like a kid completely out of his depth.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Watch him become a Chelsea regular.

Kind of player who's shocking when in a poor team full of poor players but plays well with good players.

Not a cat in hells chance he ever plays regularly for Chelsea 

I've previously said that I think Gilmour will be a top player one day and that he's ok with the ball. I realise now how mistaken I was. He is woeful and should never play for us again. We would actually be better playing with 10 men. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Petriix said:

I've previously said that I think Gilmour will be a top player one day and that he's ok with the ball. I realise now how mistaken I was. He is woeful and should never play for us again. We would actually be better playing with 10 men. 

Like most players he looks better surrounded by good Premier League players.

He doesn’t’t get that here

Not what we need.  Too small in stature when there are already too many in our squad like that, he's not got the players around him that he needs to shine and really, he ought to go back to Chelsea and rebuild his career there.  that would give some others in our squad time to develop themselves and we can look to the future.  Same for Williams - get Mumba/Giannouils/Byram at left back - we have plenty of cover  and Sorensen could do a job there too.  It just isn't working as it is.

2 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

If he is the answer, what is the question?

I'd say something like 'who is the worst central midfielder in the Premier League this season?'

• Like 1

Farke’s stock rising with every passing week.

He wasn’t wrong about Gilmour. He wasn’t wrong about Cantwell.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just the exact type of player we didn’t need this season, not physical, not strong. He will be good in a team that dominate the pitch, however revert to my first sentence, we just didn’t learn from two years ago.

Probably the most over hyped player I’ve ever seen come here. It just shows that you can’t take the views of the Chelsea fan boys seriously. He’s utter garbage and appears to have got a reputation based on one decent performance 

He just looks like a child against men. Opponents don’t even have to tackle him, just ease him out of the way. Too slow and too weak. 

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

The only first XI in the Premier League he gets into is Norwich City.

Dean Smith’s Norwich City… let’s be honest none of us would pick him and neither did Farke

I disagree in the sense that I still think he could be very good surrounded by exceptional players. What he cannot do at the moment - and possibly will never be able to do - is be the fulcrum that lifts an entire team. He's the kind of luxury player a team near the bottom cannot afford. I hope to God we send him back as soon as possible.

I want to drop him just to see the tears on sky sports news again

absolutely overrated bang average player. Will go nowhere. No chance in that Chelsea team.

Even a Pirlo needed a Gattuso alongside him to sparkle and shine. Gilmour would look excellent with a Kante there. @canarybubbles has summed it up well in that he's not a fulcrum, and I suspect that was what Farke and Webber thought they saw in him with the aim of making us more resistant to being pressed and being able to get up the pitch.

I would send him back and let Sörensen play the rest of the season in the deep. At least he's our player.

And Sorensen will develop if he gets game time whereas Gilmour wont be here beyond Jan, or summer. Please let Gilmour return to Chelsea early

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Even a Pirlo needed a Gattuso alongside him to sparkle and shine. Gilmour would look excellent with a Kante there. @canarybubbles has summed it up well in that he's not a fulcrum, and I suspect that was what Farke and Webber thought they saw in him with the aim of making us more resistant to being pressed and being able to get up the pitch.

I would send him back and let Sörensen play the rest of the season in the deep. At least he's our player.

2 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

And Sorensen will develop if he gets game time whereas Gilmour wont be here beyond Jan, or summer. Please let Gilmour return to Chelsea early

I know Sorenson is 'supposed' to be a DM but he's too slow to play there in the Premier.  Happily have him in at CB though where he has more space to play.

Was his worst game in a norwich shirt for me. He's a tidy player for sure but admittedly we need more than that each week.

Players like Aarons, Gibson etc are equally as bad week in week out, nobody mentions it.

Terrible footballer. Not a chance he will make it. Give it 5 years and he’ll be undeservedly playing at a mid-table Championship side purely off the back of the praise he’s received over the last year or 2 whilst at Chelsea. I’d be sending him back in a heartbeat next week. So frustrating that we won’t and we’ll have to endure him miscontrolling every ball and taking 3 seconds too long to make every pass for the rest of the season.

Our midfield is fcuking hopeless, if Kenny M is a regular starter with imposter Billy in this league your going down. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow