Sign in to follow this  
Herman

*****The Official Lapps Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

All this Webber out talk is ridiculous. As I’ve already said once on this thread, people have very short memories. He has helped us to achieve an enormous amount while running this club. Look at clubs which have better resources than us and where they are.

Its because he has money to spend because we have had four years EPL money. I wonder if he could do it at Rotherham?

And he was the one spouting we had pished it up the wall. So lets look at the money he has invested wisely this season.

9 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

Webber is too far out of his depth in the premiership as TWO relegations prove - one cannot wonder he wants a job outside of football!

There’s a few accountable for this absolute shocker. Webber, the owners, the head of recruitment. All should be ashamed

• Thanks 1

Dean Smith and his assistant not getting anything more out of this set of players than Farke did. 
Really don’t think he’ll get us up next year, can’t seem to motivate or get the players putting in any effort. We’ve totally lost any threat.

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

All this Webber out talk is ridiculous. As I’ve already said once on this thread, people have very short memories. He has helped us to achieve an enormous amount while running this club. Look at clubs which have better resources than us and where they are.

Really! I don’t think so. Short memories on what? Two promotions from the championship. Many others better than Webber have overseen promotion.

His and his teams recruitment processes are somewhat shocking! And don’t give me that s***e about signing for the future! There simply isn’t any future under the guise of self funding as can be shockingly seen once again by results.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Dean Smith and his assistant not getting anything more out of this set of players than Farke did. 
Really don’t think he’ll get us up next year, can’t seem to motivate of get the players putting in any effort. We’ve totally lost any threat.

I'm losing faith in Smith already. No improvement whatsoever. Admittedly he has injuries but still zero fight.

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

Totally agree , he has to gamble on  transfers and hoping they come good or there had terrible injury problems,  we dont have the money for ready made experienced  prem players. We wont do **** all until we have proper invesment, its as simple as that.

Webber needs to answer for the worst recruitment, I can remember, in a season. We got behind the self funding model even though a great deal don’t agree with it. To then waste an astonishing amount on this utter garbage is negligent. 

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Really don’t think he’ll get us up next year, can’t seem to motivate of get the players putting in any effort. We’ve totally lost any threat.

Haven't had anything about us all season. I didn't think losing Buendia and Skipp would have such a big effect

Again we have a number of fans who think we will just bounce straight back next year. 

We can't do it forever - there will be a time where we go down and struggle, and fade into midtable mediocrity, or worse. 

Just now, Dame to Blame said:

Totally agree , he has to gamble on  transfers and hoping they come good or there had terrible injury problems,  we dont have the money for ready made experienced  prem players. We wont do **** all until we have proper invesment, its as simple as that.

While others manage to do it on the same money.

2 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

There’s a few accountable for this absolute shocker. Webber, the owners, the head of recruitment. All should be ashamed

Kieran Scott left last summer.

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Its because he has money to spend because we have had four years EPL money. I wonder if he could do it at Rotherham?

And he was the one spouting we had pished it up the wall. So lets look at the money he has invested wisely this season.

100%.

Brentford, Watford are 100% more competitive.. Webber has failed again..time to go

3 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

And just think CITY spent 50 million on this squad

The majority on Normann, Rashica, and Sargent, 2 of whom look good enough but are,injured a lot, then Josh who is fit enough but not showing any threat yet.

10 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

So many players have been revolutionary when moved to a different position. Hoolahan was a liabilty until moved. Sutton became our record signing. Max used to be a forward/winger. 

Bale was a left back. Carragher never really nailed down a position until moved to CB.

Kabak doesnt seem to have the right attributes for CB, but looks like he could be great at DM.

100% all of this, kabak reminds me of a better amadou