Sign in to follow this  
Herman

*****The Official Lapps Match Thread*****

What’s going on with VAR? Ronaldo gets a pen for Max’s feather touch but nothing for an obvious pull back from Lacazette?

• Like 1

How are VAR looking at that Penalty (which they know they won't give) but completely ignoring an intentional stamp (which they would have to give). I don't believe in conspiracies so it must just be pure incompetence.

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Would have been soft, but 100% that would be a penalty against us. 

100% given against

3 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Is this season worse than the last time round in the Prem? At least last time we did have somthing to get behind - Cantwell's goal, Pukki's hat-trick, Buendia's stats.

But this season despite a huge investment there's been almost nothing at all to get behind

Its even more depressing imo, last time we came up unexpectedly this time we had planned for it and Webber pissed it all up the wall

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WD40 said:

What’s going on with VAR? Ronaldo of Manchester United gets a pen for Max’s feather touch but nothing for an obvious pull back from Lacazette of Arsenal?

There you go.

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Gilmour, McLean, Dowell? Eeek!!!

Bizarre, surely Sorenson had to be the first midfielder on the sheet and two others fitted around him??

Without Normann & Rupp avaible then I think I would have gone for McLean & Dowell to partner him but in truth sticking with 4-3-3 makes little sense to me when it is the three above in midfield and Sargeant is one of the three up front - hardly a surprise that we've been completely overrun.

WOW-what a place to spend Boxing day- a damp dark Carrow road. really the Folks attendng this afternoon really do deserve a large glass of the best -if not a full bottle, and just to cheer them up fully , gve them a refund for todays game

2 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Bizarre, surely Sorenson had to be the first midfielder on the sheet and two others fitted around him??

Based upon what? Looking decent but not particularly special on a few occasions? I wouldn't be upset with him playing (and would pick him above Gilmour) but it's somewhat of a stretch to say he should first midfielder on the sheet don't you think?

• Like 1

Depressing when after flogging Maddison, Lewis, Godfrey, Howson, Murphy and Buendia (as the self funding model dictates) and after two promotions we look so short on quality.

The fear is that once Normann / Kabak / Williams / Gilmour return home,  Aarons / Omobamiedele/ Cantwell depart and Pukki / Krul / Hanley fade we'll be left staring at a lower mid-table Championship side thinking ...... 'what if?'

• Like 1

Absolutely blatant, stonewall penalty exactly like the Ronaldo one but corrupt VAR doesn’t intervene.

Williams is becoming a problem. Not because he’s not good but because he’s not left footed. It’s winding me up. Hurts us offensively and defensively. 

Anyone else fed up of seeing teams beat us without having to play very well?

Arsenal have coasted through this game. I dont mind getting beaten by Arsenal (well I do I hate Arsenal, but on paper you'd expect them to win), but they should have to need to perform to win

1 minute ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Depressing when after flogging Maddison, Lewis, Godfrey, Howson, Murphy and Buendia (as the self funding model dictates) and after two promotions we look so short on quality.

The fear is that once Normann / Kabak / Williams / Gilmour return home,  Aarons / Omobamiedele/ Cantwell depart and Pukki / Krul / Hanley fade we'll be left staring at a lower mid-table Championship side thinking ...... 'what if?'

Blimey...season's greetings to you too..

2 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Is Kabak in the wrong position?

Likes to run with the ball - not a good CB trait. Can tackle, strong, good in the air.

Is he the DM we're been looking for? Libility at the back. Beast at DM?

I was thinking exactly this too. Worth a shot surely?