Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Hughes injured

I am probably not the only one hoping hughes faces a long time on the treatment table... maybe we can get another 5 match winning streak before the ''first name on the teamsheet'' reappears to bugger it all up.

And maybe this time Worthington will notice that we playe far better without his number one son in the team.....

Like me, I''m sure that you don''t want to see anyone injured, no matter what you think of their ability. But I have to agree that it will be wonderful to have to do without Captain Clappy for a while.  

I''d quite like your computer to get "injured" Paul - at least we would have a few days break from your negative postings ;)And why is it that people feel the need to say the same thing time and time again on these message boards? Once is enough thanks

only a truly unpleasant person wishes any kind of injury upon anyone. you should be ashamed. this has nothing to do with football.

Can we not convince Abramovich that he needs at least ONE more midfielder at the Bridge??

Nothing personal Andy, but you are not a good enough professional footballer to be at this club. Great bloke and everything. But please leave.

Come on guys, Hughes wasn''t bad yesterday. I and a number of the fans around me were remarking he was having a good game. He passed it around well and made some good runs forward. I didn''t think we looked so dangerous going forward after he went off! Yes he''s not the greatest player ever but I certainly don''t hope he''s picked up a serious injury. I would however like to see Robinson or Jarett play instead!

[quote user="LinkNR9"]Like me, I''m sure that you don''t want to see anyone injured, no matter what you think of their ability. But I have to agree that it will be wonderful to have to do without Captain Clappy for a while.  [/quote]

no i dont like to see any player injured especially city players...  however a player of his limited ability should not be a first choice Central Midfielder.  He would be an excellent sub considering his versatility and squad member but unfortunatly he is NOT good enough for our first choice central midfield.

Having heard Worthington''s Post Match interview I feel maybe the penny is finally dropping on this point too...  Worthy just isnt the sharpest Knife in the draw

He always seems to get subbed or have to go off on his rare quality appearances. I thought he was doing ok against Ipswich and Worthy subbed him. Yesterday he was playing well and gets injured. He doesn''t have much skill or luck by the look of it. I hope he''s fit for the bench at Palace but I would like to see Robinson start as I think he has much more to offer consistently!