Sooty57

Covid Passport on Season Ticket Problem

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Confusing myself here now with what i posted an hour ago regarding the text from Danny Casey as yes you would have had an e-mail if submitted after 4pm yesterday which it appears you did as you got a response straightaway.at 18.23.

Sorry for the confusion.

No worries . 

7 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I thought the NHS Covid passes were valid for several weeks but the two I’ve managed to download from the NHS site have both expired after 48 hours.

Most peculiar….

Given that the tests need to be within 48 hours of kick-off it seems logical that the pass needs to be downloaded within the same time period. Older passes would risk a vaccinated person getting a subsequent positive Covid test. Surely if the latter happens the NHS record would be updated and they wouldn't be able to download a pass? Therefore older passes must logically be invalid.

I would work on the basis that the pass must be freshly downloaded within 48 hours of kick-off of each match attended. That said the instructions could be much clearer.

If you have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine, with your second dose at least 14 days ago, your digital pass will be valid for 30 days from when you access it or download it as a PDF.

The pass for a negative PCR test or rapid lateral flow test lasts for 48 hours.

16 minutes ago, Pete Raven said:

If you have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine, with your second dose at least 14 days ago, your digital pass will be valid for 30 days from when you access it or download it as a PDF.

Agreed, my downloaded pdf concurs with that Pete. 

16 minutes ago, Pete Raven said:

Spot on Peter The Deleter.

31 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Given that the tests need to be within 48 hours of kick-off it

Where does it say that? 

SDP has explained it accurately. 

13 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Where does it say that? 

SDP has explained it accurately. 

As per your earlier communication it says that the lateral flow or PCR test must be within 48 hours of kick-off. 

10 minutes ago, essex canary said:

As per your earlier communication it says that the lateral flow or PCR test must be within 48 hours of kick-off. 

Yes LFT and PCR tests need to be within the last 48 hours to be valid, not the vaccine status which needs to be at least a fortnight ago to be fully effective and valid. Apologies I thought you were talking about the vaccine status. 

8 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I thought the NHS Covid passes were valid for several weeks but the two I’ve managed to download from the NHS site have both expired after 48 hours.

Most peculiar….

Mine was the same.. until I verified my identity on the NHS app and it is now valid for a month

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

Mine was the same.. until I verified my identity on the NHS app and it is now valid for a month

That is interesting. Seems bonkers in terms of logic but I guess that isn't surprising.

4 hours ago, Pete Raven said:

Not quite correct. If you've not validated your ID in the NHS app (and you're double jabbed), you'll only get a short term pass too.

Edited by Browno

It seems that at least  you don’t need to keep updating your s/t record with a new covid pass each month, which is something. Quite why the passes are otherwise only valid a month is a strange one…I had jab 2 in May and have now downloaded 7 of them.

Edited by Branston Pickle

23 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

It seems that at least  you don’t need to keep updating your s/t record with a new covid pass each month, which is something. Quite why the passes are otherwise only valid a month is a strange one…I had jab 2 in May and have now downloaded 7 of them.

Got the e mail confirmation but my covid pass expires on 10th January, do I have to update my ST record again ?

34 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Got the e mail confirmation but my covid pass expires on 10th January, do I have to update my ST record again ?

I’m pretty sure I read that you don’t…just checked and per the official site it says:

Fans will only need to fill in the pre-registration form once, unless their vaccination status changes.”

It does make sense - if you have a valid covid pass right now from having had 2 jabs, I can’t really see how you would suddenly not have had them…it is a bit odd that the thing is dated to just a month.

I think the idea is that you still have to have a current valid pass on your phone, but won’t need to keep faffing about putting it into your s/t.

Edited by Branston Pickle

19 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I’m pretty sure I read that you don’t…just checked and per the official site it says:

Fans will only need to fill in the pre-registration form once, unless their vaccination status changes.”

It does make sense - if you have a valid covid pass right now from having had 2 jabs, I can’t really see how you would suddenly not have had them…it is a bit odd that the thing is dated to just a month.

I think the idea is that you still have to have a current valid pass on your phone, but won’t need to keep faffing about putting it into your s/t.

Think I need a new phone

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I imagine the ‘letter’ version is fine too.  

See below from club website. 

Acceptable forms of entry are as follows:

• A valid NHS COVID Pass from the NHS App
  • A printed PDF version of a valid NHS COVID Pass
  • A text or email indicating a negative lateral flow or PCR test result taken within 48 hours of kick-off
  • An NHS COVID Pass letter
  • An EU DCC (European Union Digital COVID Certificate)

My pass expires 24th/12. Typical government crap. They build these things to be as user unfriendly as possible. Don't agree with the whole pass thing proves nothing I could just put a fake lft code in the app and I'm in. 

I can still have and pass the virus on if I had a billion jabs makes zero difference. Life needs to go back to normal. And allow the people to decide what risks they want to take from extra washing hands masks, and what they conceive a risk or not. 

I had my 1st  2 jabs early this year. I obtained an NHS letter (CV PASSPORT) for the Chelsea match which was ignored at the game. I was boosted in October. Clicking on the pre reg link produces a RED outlined message , error on your account please contact ticket office. NO reply on phone, use chat, please logout of yr ac quit browser reopen click on link login & complete form. Have done this with 3 different browsers each time error same message! I use a VPN so turned that off tried again  same result. ipod also uncooperative. Sent scanned copy of 3 cards & letter to  covid.registration@canaries.co.uk & had this reply

"If you could register for the form using your email address and attach the jpg images you have attached to the email, then you will successfully register your proof of vaccination."

As I've not had an email & can't access  the form from the web site chance would be a fine thing.

Re the 2 day validity; I submitted the data I had previously given for the written pass plus further personal details and got a QR code which expires tomorrow! The letter pass has no mention of expiry!!

As I understand it these measures are imposed on our club not made by them. 

Does this help anyone....

Greg Pillinger reiterates importance of fans pre-registering COVID-19 vaccine status

CLUB

yesterday

Head of operations and projects Greg Pillinger has spoken about the importance of fans pre-registering their COVID-19 status with the football club.

You can pre-register your COVID-19 vaccination status with the club right now.

Q: Greg, could you start off by telling us the changes that have come into place for supporters attending our games from Boxing Day onwards?

GP: The Government’s ‘Plan B’ legislation came into effect last Wednesday morning at 6am. So, what we’re trying to dispel and get rid of is playing behind-closed-doors or playing to reduced capacities. Now, as part of those negotiations that all clubs are having with the Premier League, and as part of conversations between the Premier League, government and the DCMS, we’re going to asking fans to comply with a three-stage process to enter our stadium.

The first one is pre-registering (their COVID-19 vaccination status). We encourage all season ticket holders and anybody who has had a casual matchday ticket to come onto the website, through their OneCity account to pre-register their vaccination details.

Secondly, there will be COVID marshals on a matchday at Carrow Road, carrying out spot checks, and we must achieve a 20% spot check rate at Carrow Road, which for us will equate to 5,000 fans.

Thirdly, which we don’t want to get to, if we’ve got supporters who aren’t pre-registered and who haven’t got the necessary vaccine documentation on a matchday, we do withhold the right as per Government legislation to refuse entry to those supporters. But, we don’t want to get there.

https://media-cdn.incrowdsports.com/4b757f9e-21a9-49d1-9cf1-0b1ed1ccd94a.jpg?crop=5045:2838:nowe:0:618

Q: How important is it that supporters make the club aware of their COVID vaccination status ahead of Boxing Day?

GP: Very important. In wider society, in restaurants and other establishments, they're asking for a 100% check of NHS vaccination apps. What we’ve negotiated with the Government and DCMS, it’ll be very hard for us to achieve 100% checks on a matchday. Turnstiles open 90 minutes before kick-off, and trying to check 27,000 people in 90 minutes is not achievable. So a part of this workaround with the government is to get pre-registered. The more people we can get pre-registered, the more we can relax the spot checking on a matchday. A combination of pre-registration and the COVID marshals spot checking on matchday will hopefully keep stadia open and keep them open with full capacities.

Q: How can supporters upload their COVID pass to the pre-registration form?

GP: All of our season ticket holders and members should have had an email, that email will direct them to the website via their OneCity accounts. Follow the step-by-step stages, it’s a fairly simple process. You’re then asked to upload you COVID pass or your vaccination pass – go onto your phone, download the NHS App and once you’ve got the QR code showing on your phone, at the bottom of the screen you’ll have the option of downloading the code. On Google phones you can download it as a PDF and attach it to the registration form and send it onto the club. But we’ve noticed on Apple phones, it’s sometimes problematic, so if you do have an Apple phone, once your QR code is showing, we ask fans to screenshot that QR code, save the screenshot and upload the photo of that screenshot. PDFs aren’t quite working with Apple phones at the moment.

Q: How often do supporters need to fill out this form?

GP: So at the moment, as per legislation it’s once only. This plan may develop for future games and in future months, but at the moment we’re asking everybody to pre-register. At the moment, it’s double vaccination – in time to come, it may be a booster vaccination required, so we may need to go out to fans again to pre-register their current vaccine status which may include the booster jab. But at the moment, it’s just a one-off registration and we’ll see where that goes in future games and months.

Q: Why are the club not accepting the COVID-19 vaccination cards?

GP: It’s not club driven, this is government legislation. Unfortunately from Arsenal on Boxing Day, we can’t accept the COVID-19 vaccination card where you’ve registered which day you’ve had the card and also the serial number of the jab you’ve had. So please, all supporters need to go onto the website and pre-register where possible – ask family and friends to help you if you’re not IT literate. If you can’t do that, please take an lateral flow test within 24 hours of the fixture and register that with the NHS website. You’ll get an email or text back from them and then show that to the COVID marshal on matchday.

https://media-cdn.incrowdsports.com/135027ee-702f-4cdc-a960-90e8da71491d.jpg

Q: You mention the lateral flow test acceptance there, that’s another option for fans that can’t prove their vaccination status – is that right?

GP: If you can’t for whatever reason show proof of double vaccination on the NHS App or website, you are able to do a lateral flow test. However, from the Arsenal game on Boxing Day, what’s not accepted is the test bed that you drip the liquid into. What you have to do is register your negative COVID-19 test with the NHS website or App. They will send you an email or text message back to say it is negative and you can show that text message or email to the COVID marshal on a matchday. But it must be taken within 48 hours of the fixture, ideally 24 but if not, 48 hours is acceptable.

Q: What about the fans that are exempt from vaccination?

GP: That fits into two groups – those who are medically exempt. Currently today, a verbal exemption from the supporter is acceptable, but from Christmas Day, fans can phone up 119 and pre-register their exemption and that will come back at them in the form of a letter which they can show on a matchday. In future days, we understand that will go onto a QR code – very similar to the vaccine QR code. Also, all under-18s are exempt from these checks. So no need to pre-register if you’re under 18 at the moment.

Q: We understand the pre-registration process is going very well at the moment but what happens to those fans who don’t fill it out from a club perspective?

GP: First of all, we urge all fans to fill it out. We want as many fans as possible to fill it out, if they’re unable to do this, they’re able to go to the NHS website and request a paper copy of their vaccination code, which will also be accepted on a matchday. The vast majority of our supporters are on email, so we hitting all the email addresses first. Subsequent days, you’ll see follow-up messages either by phone call or text message, or if we get to this stage, we’ll send out handwritten letters as well. The default setting is, please pre-register wherever possible.

Q: You’ve covered a wide range of topics here, but how can fans contact the club if they have any other queries?

GP: At the moment, it’s via a specific email address which we’ve set up just for the pre-registration process. That is covid.registration@canaries.co.uk. If you can email in there, it may not be answered straight away, but we have a team up in the main office at Carrow Road who are sifting through these emails and trying to respond to as many as possible. We’re trying to find themes that if things are going wrong, we’ll then upload the answer on our FAQs sheet. Fans can there go there and read up on the more obvious things that are going wrong, rather than emailing in. Hopefully the emails will get less and less as more and more people pre-register, but in time to come when we get fewer and fewer fans which aren’t pre-registered, then we can start opening up telephone lines and perhaps have personal calls with the fans that aren’t pre-registered.

15 minutes ago, Red_Spartan said:

I had my 1st  2 jabs early this year. I obtained an NHS letter (CV PASSPORT) for the Chelsea match which was ignored at the game. I was boosted in October. Clicking on the pre reg link produces a RED outlined message , error on your account please contact ticket office. NO reply on phone, use chat, please logout of yr ac quit browser reopen click on link login & complete form. Have done this with 3 different browsers each time error same message! I use a VPN so turned that off tried again  same result. ipod also uncooperative. Sent scanned copy of 3 cards & letter to  covid.registration@canaries.co.uk & had this reply

"If you could register for the form using your email address and attach the jpg images you have attached to the email, then you will successfully register your proof of vaccination."

As I've not had an email & can't access  the form from the web site chance would be a fine thing.

Re the 2 day validity; I submitted the data I had previously given for the written pass plus further personal details and got a QR code which expires tomorrow! The letter pass has no mention of expiry!!

“ThERe WoN’T bE AnY dElAYs”

18 hours ago, Red_Spartan said:

I contacted  that registration address because I also hadn't received an email, and was sent a link which in effect just took me to the sign-in page for the overall Canary account. By then signing in to my Canary account the registration form appeared, and I filled in it. I also sent an explanatory email, because I have an overseas vaccine/covid pass rather than an NHS one. And I have now had a message to say I have been registered. Do you have a Canary account?

On 21/12/2021 at 17:51, city4eva said:

Re the two days/one month saga I verified my ID which included sending a photo of passport details. Since then I’ve now got the longer version of the Covid pass. Next job is to sign up at Carrow Rd which is for another day. 

Small steps and all that…..

I've not received an email,

I'm not a season ticket holder.

I do have casual tickets for the game against Arsenal, I also have one in my Dad's name, but it's actually a mate who is going,

Do I HAVE go pre-fill anything out?

I do have Domestic Covid Pass

Edited by CDMullins

This needs to go near top of the MB, so my tech savvy youngster can sort it.

On 23/12/2021 at 12:48, CANARYKING said:

Another query from a friend. His civid pass expires on 25th and it won’t let him add to ST, will this do fir 26 th ?

Why not just download one now which will last for a month. You don’t have to wait until the old one has expired