Sooty57

Covid Passport on Season Ticket Problem

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

They can't check ST away from turnstiles as they don't have the scanners.

Some of the stewards have had a portable ST scanner previously. A steward used one at the start of the season before last I think it was, to check a new ST was readable. Haven't seen them about recently. 

• Thanks 1

Done. Didn't work awfully well on smartphone but no problems on laptop.

Thank you banner and follow up email received. I guess they will now process the evidence and load my ST.

This is all fine and good if you have internet access and a smart phone - which I have and have quite easily completed the process.  However, a good friend of mine has neither a smart phone or a computer so has no way of completing the process online.  She contacted the club and didn't get a very helpful response - it seemed that they couldn't quite comprehend that someone was not operating in a paperless society!  She has a Covid Pass letter but there didn't seem to be the option of presenting this on the day with your ST to prove you are plague free.  I'm sure she is not the only  one out of 22,000 ST holders to face this dilemma.  This is not the only problem she has because of this as she never gets information from the club about ticket sale dates (e.g. for away matches or Cup games), although the Club readily sends her texts trying to get her to buy a ticket to  win a Lotus.  It seems that if you are not online the club treats you as a second  class citizen unless they are trying to get you to buy something.  I don't know who our Supporter Representative is but perhaps they could take this up with the club.

• Thanks 1

The guidance is ambiguous as to whether the real check is the season ticket itself or the check of the Covid pass on the day of the game? 

The latter would seem more sensible as it would have the potential to deal with issues such as transfer of season tickets to family and friends and non IT savvy supporters as the NHS pass can be obtained in paper format through the post (though maybe a problem for Boxing Day).

A big challenge for the Club and not sensible for this to have been imposed for the first time on Boxing Day but again a little more clarity in club communication would help.

I did not receive a confirmation e-mail once i had submitted the form and got the Thank You banner and having seen that some people on here got one i got a bit concerned that my form had somewhere got lost in transmission but having checked with a couple of others it appears i am not the only one..

Anybody else not get an e-mail ?

Edited by TIL 1010

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I did not receive a confirmation e-mail once i had submitted the form and got the Thank You banner and having seen that some people on here got one i got a bit concerned that my form had somewhere got lost in transmission but having checked with a couple of others it appears i am not the only one..

Same here, no email but got the banner. 

What could go wrong........ ☺ 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Same here, no email but got the banner. 

What could go wrong........ ☺ 

A little like shots at goal, some are on target, some off target, some get saved by the keeper. At least looking at the form itself it seems that producing a fresh 48 hour pass on the day is what really matters.

20 minutes ago, essex canary said:

A little like shots at goal, some are on target, some off target, some get saved by the keeper. At least looking at the form itself it seems that producing a fresh 48 hour pass on the day is what really matters.

The pass I down/up loaded today is valid until 19.1.22. Not sure where you get the 48 hours from? 

I've uploaded to my ST, and am prepared to show my pass on the NHS app (or the paper one I've printed as a precaution to not being to get online at the ground) 

Just now, Greavsy said:

The pass I down/up loaded today is valid until 19.1.22. Not sure where you get the 48 hours from? 

I've uploaded to my ST, and am prepared to show my pass on the NHS app (or the paper one I've printed as a precaution to not being to get online at the ground) 

I asked about the paper one at the Villa game and was told they were not accepted neither were the vaccine cards, if you haven’t got a smart phone or laptop look’s like you’re ****ed

4 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

I asked about the paper one at the Villa game and was told they were not accepted neither were the vaccine cards, if you haven’t got a smart phone or laptop look’s like you’re ****ed

Thanks CK, however aren't the rules different from 26.12? 

See below from club website. 

Acceptable forms of entry are as follows:

• A valid NHS COVID Pass from the NHS App
  • A printed PDF version of a valid NHS COVID Pass
  • A text or email indicating a negative lateral flow or PCR test result taken within 48 hours of kick-off
  • An NHS COVID Pass letter
  • An EU DCC (European Union Digital COVID Certificate)

2 hours ago, Lord Horn (again) said:

This is all fine and good if you have internet access and a smart phone - which I have and have quite easily completed the process.  However, a good friend of mine has neither a smart phone or a computer so has no way of completing the process online.  She contacted the club and didn't get a very helpful response - it seemed that they couldn't quite comprehend that someone was not operating in a paperless society!  She has a Covid Pass letter but there didn't seem to be the option of presenting this on the day with your ST to prove you are plague free.  I'm sure she is not the only  one out of 22,000 ST holders to face this dilemma.  This is not the only problem she has because of this as she never gets information from the club about ticket sale dates (e.g. for away matches or Cup games), although the Club readily sends her texts trying to get her to buy a ticket to  win a Lotus.  It seems that if you are not online the club treats you as a second  class citizen unless they are trying to get you to buy something.  I don't know who our Supporter Representative is but perhaps they could take this up with the club.

100%!

This is discriminatory against people who don't go online or have a smartphone and theirs quite a few of them about particularly in the older generation.

• Like 1

I filled out the form as soon as I received the email, but didn’t get a confirmation - so have emailed the club to see what’s what, but don’t really expect any response.  If there’s an issue I can easily produce my Covid pass and that should be fine.

5 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Didn't when i tried by phone,but submitted by laptop and received e-mail fairly quickly.

5 hours ago, yellow 63 said:

Didn't when i tried by phone,but submitted by laptop and received e-mail fairly quickly.

Yes I did mine on laptop in the end.

Worryingly you don't get confirmation that you've uploaded a document, just a thank you banner which I suspect is auto generated when you hit Submit.

Now they have to process 22000 in time for Boxing Day!

Last minute bonkers.

10 hours ago, essex canary said:

10 hours ago, Greavsy said:

The pass I down/up loaded today is valid until 19.1.22. Not sure where you get the 48 hours from ?

I thought the NHS Covid passes were valid for several weeks but the two I’ve managed to download from the NHS site have both expired after 48 hours.

Most peculiar….

10 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

I asked a Head Steward about vaccine cards at the Villa game too and was told the cards were valid.

Anyone know what’s going on ?

11 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I didn't get one either

Ho hum.....I'll have my covid pass on my phone at the ready, I'll take my Season ticket, jab cards and get to the ground with sufficient time for me to go down on my knees and plead with the stewards to allow me access into the ground.....

Has anyone registered more than one persons covid pass on their NCFC account ? It’s easier for me to register Mrs Franks for her, I’ll give it a go later but just thought I’d ask if anyone has done it.

11 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Thanks CK, however aren't the rules different from 26.12? 

See below from club website. 

Acceptable forms of entry are as follows:

• A valid NHS COVID Pass from the NHS App
  • A printed PDF version of a valid NHS COVID Pass
  • A text or email indicating a negative lateral flow or PCR test result taken within 48 hours of kick-off
  • An NHS COVID Pass letter
  • An EU DCC (European Union Digital COVID Certificate)

Greasy, where on the site is that? On the face of it that has been overtaken by the latest piece of news I can find, which is that entry will be forbidden unless fans have the NHS downloaded on their smartphone.

Just got a strange response to a text message i sent Danny Casey this morning regarding e-mail confirmations.

Those that registered before 4pm yesterday did not get an e-mail but those that registered after 4pm did !!

Furthermore those who have submitted their registration are OK.

10 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just got a strange response to a text message i sent Danny Casey this morning regarding e-mail confirmations.

Those that registered before 4pm yesterday did not get an e-mail but those that registered after 4pm did !!

Furthermore those who have submitted their registration are OK.

Email received immediately I uploaded the screen shot . Did it on iPhone/ iOS.

Yes- I did this at 6pm ish last night . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Email received immediately I uploaded the screen shot . Did it on iPhone/ iOS.

Must have been before 4pm yesterday and if it was this morning looks like the same criteria for e-mail confirmation may well apply then ?

18 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Must have been before 4pm yesterday and if it was this morning looks like the same criteria for e-mail confirmation may well apply then ?

Email was received by me at 18.23 yesterday (20th) . 

On the email it says “submitted 6.23 UTC” 

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Email was received by me at 18.23 yesterday (20th) . 

Confusing myself here now with what i posted an hour ago regarding the text from Danny Casey as yes you would have had an e-mail if submitted after 4pm yesterday which it appears you did as you got a response straightaway.at 18.23.

Sorry for the confusion.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Greasy, where on the site is that? On the face of it that has been overtaken by the latest piece of news I can find, which is that entry will be forbidden unless fans have the NHS downloaded on their smartphone.

That was under the FAQs, so not the initial page.