Sooty57

Covid Passport on Season Ticket Problem

Anyone else having problems getting their covid passport onto the season ticket? It would appear that whoever set up the form on the NCFC site has not made pdf a permitted filetype for upload, meaning that the pass you download from the NHS site is grey out and cannot be selected.

Nice one 🤪

I was just about to sort mine out but I think I'll wait til nearer the match if there are going to be loads of teething problems.

I wasn't even aware we were supposed to be doing this. Have I missed a communication from the club?

I guess this means STs can't be given to friends and family either.

5 minutes ago, Sooty57 said:

Anyone else having problems getting their covid passport onto the season ticket? It would appear that whoever set up the form on the NCFC site has not made pdf a permitted filetype for upload, meaning that the pass you download from the NHS site is grey out and cannot be selected.

Nice one 🤪

Just use Windows snipping tool and save it as an image instead

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I wasn't even aware we were supposed to be doing this. Have I missed a communication from the club?

I got an email about 15 minutes ago.

20 minutes ago, Sooty57 said:

Nice one 🤪

There's  help available on twitter in replies to the two ncfc tweets re this subject from people who have done it but doesn't help you if you're not on twitter. There's also FAQs on the ncfc website and an email address to contact if you are having problems which is covid.registration@canaries.co.uk . Hope that helps   

23 minutes ago, Sooty57 said:

Nice one 🤪

Probably done it on purpose so us poor sods don't have to sit and witness anymore shi7 shows ar CR 🤣😬

There is a banner on the site that says if you are having trouble with the PDF a screen shot will suffice. 

That said PDF worked for me (had to follow SDP's suggestion above, thanks 😉 )  and all appears good. 

34 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I've had an email this morning inviting me to fill in a pre-registration Covid 19 form. Is that what they mean about marrying it up with your season ticket ?

With any luck I'm expecting visitors over Christmas who will know what they're doing so I'm leaving well alone for the time being and ask someone else to sort it out 😀

13 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I've had an email this morning inviting me to fill in a pre-registration Covid 19 form. Is that what they mean about marrying it up with your season ticket ?

With any luck I'm expecting visitors over Christmas who will know what they're doing so I'm leaving well alone for the time being and ask someone else to sort it out 😀

I am asking the ten year old lad down the road to deal with it for me. 🤣

• Haha 1

Managed it pretty easily. So they'll know if you've done it when you scan your season ticket on entry?

Do I also need to have the pass ready on my phone for these 20% spot checks they've mentioned?

2 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Managed it pretty easily. So they'll know if you've done it when you scan your season ticket on entry?

Do I also need to have the pass ready on my phone for these 20% spot checks they've mentioned?

I imagine if you haven't pre registered your ST will flash red and you will have provide evidence.

So if you are 'spot checked' before you even get to the turnstile, your ST will still fail.

2 hours ago, Diane said:

There's  help available on twitter in replies to the two ncfc tweets re this subject from people who have done it but doesn't help you if you're not on twitter. There's also FAQs on the ncfc website and an email address to contact if you are having problems which is covid.registration@canaries.co.uk . Hope that helps   

Unfortunately the site now says there is an issue with my membership and I cannot log in (although I logged in fine a couple of horus back), please call the club. However, when I do this I get a recorded message that nobody is available, and please leave a message. Sounds like I'm not the only person having issues 😀

21 minutes ago, Sooty57 said:

Unfortunately the site now says there is an issue with my membership and I cannot log in (although I logged in fine a couple of horus back), please call the club. However, when I do this I get a recorded message that nobody is available, and please leave a message. Sounds like I'm not the only person having issues 😀

It did that with mine. I logged out & back in & that cured it

2 minutes ago, Year of the tiger said:

It did that with mine. I logged out & back in & that cured it

Did that several times, and eventually got in. Had to convert pdf to jpeg to upload but finally got form to accept it.

I guess that means the match will definitely be off now 😂

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am asking the ten year old lad down the road to deal with it for me. 🤣

Are you planning to bribe him with some sweeties ? #CRBchecked 😀😉

19 minutes ago, Sooty57 said:

Did that several times, and eventually got in. Had to convert pdf to jpeg to upload but finally got form to accept it.

I guess that means the match will definitely be off now 😂

It's a known problem, spoke to them this morning as i couldn't upload via iOS.

3 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Are they checking ST before you reach the turnstiles or as you normally check in ?

They can't check ST away from turnstiles as they don't have the scanners.

3 hours ago, yellow 63 said:

Does the club send an acknowledgement when the passport is received ?

When i completed mine and pressed submit i got a large THANK YOU banner across the page.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

When i completed mine and pressed submit i got a large THANK YOU banner across the page.

Snap.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

I got that, and also a follow-up email to confirm my details had been received (see below).

505931726_Screenshot2021-12-20190318.thumb.jpg.3f4748716f954627d8c9472a6c240256.jpg