Sign in to follow this  
Berks canary

Normunn

I cannot understand why our best player was allowed to play 2 games for Norway when he had admitted he was injured ?

Did Webber take this up with the Norway Manager ( In Farkes absence ) ?

He comes back , plays one half and is now injured for how long ( we dont know ) 

Who pays his wages , Norwich or Norway - other top players get injured and are excluded from their national squads.

How many points could this have cost us ?

10 minutes ago, Berks canary said:

I cannot understand why our best player was allowed to play 2 games for Norway when he had admitted he was injured ?

Who pays his wages , Norwich or Norway - other top players get injured and are excluded from their national squads.

Normunn . Norman or Normann

27 minutes ago, Berks canary said:

Normann was obviously 'fit' when playing those games, but is carrying a long term issue. He then got injured playing for us. Not really Norway's fault, and if he felt it was risky to play he probably wouldn't have. It's also not Normann's job to make sure the squad has decent cover. 

All that started with Fergie keeping players out of internationals no?

Playing for your country should be the priority for anyone. That coming from the least patriotic person alive who hasn't lived in the UK since 2003. 

Don't get me started on other nationalities playing for National sides!!

A guy from Norway - is his dream to play for Norwich against some middling PL side or represent the country of his birth?!

To be fair id choose Norwich but that's just me 😉

I thought he withdrew from the last round of International matches but played for us after the break.

But he is very much injured now and sounds as if he needs an op or injections to get him through. I wonder if he will be recalled by his club if they feel the op should be done now, as let's face it the likelihood of the buy option is very unlikely.

6 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I thought he withdrew from the last round of International matches but played for us after the break.

But he is very much injured now and sounds as if he needs an op or injections to get him through. I wonder if he will be recalled by his club if they feel the op should be done now, as let's face it the likelihood of the buy option is very unlikely.

Not sure how the system works but we could send him back and loan in / buy someone else who is more an out and out DM. We’ll need one whether we’re in the Champ or Prem. I know there was an article on Smith having not sat down with Webber outlining his requirements in the EDP recently but I would have thought now having been here a decent chunk of time he’ll have some idea who he needs for the remainder of this season and next. 

3 hours ago, pete said:

Fear we may never see Normann again with this injury

That would be good as we don't want him with this injury again,do we ?

Edited by C.I.D
  • Haha 1