Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 19

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell

Healthcare.

We have two of our greatest supporters this in the hot seats this weekend. Selecting the final six results we have @Parma Ham's gone mouldy who is having another great season at the top of our PUPs league. With 17/18 94% winning picks he's making another big challenge to win our PUPs league. Parma is also a great supporter of all we do and to me personally. The profitability league came about through his vision and patience with my attempts to make it work! Parma has won three previous times from this hot seat so we are in great hands this weekend. Let’s give him the ammunition to shoot down Bet365 with our very best picks from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

And we have @Diesel Doris making the Norwich game final selections for the game at West Ham on Saturday. Diesel Doris has won before with the match picks and has two wins on Arrdee’s honours board. Diesel, who’s having another good season with 14/18 78% winning picks, is another great supporter of everything we do on our threads. Let’s find her some great suggestions from the options listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

I’ve provisionally set the rota for January. Please let me know if the dates are ok.

Final Six

01/01/22 @Hammond1612 – Confirmed

08/01/22 @ZLF

15/01/22 @TIL 1010

22/01/22 @Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

29/01/22 @sonyc

Norwich Match Picks

01/01/22 @Duncan Edwards – Confirmed

08/01/22 @lake district canary

15/01/22 @KiwiScot

22/01/22 @Cosmic Twin

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Parma Ham’s gone mouldy and Diesel Doris. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Parma and Trish, the thread is yours.......🙃..........

512307310_Rayssignature-15nov21.jpg.6fcc038f99e876d4db455d10569aee36.jpg

895099516_Signaturetotals-13dec21.jpg.ac64128d10f655ba33b14a02ee494241.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Edited by nutty nigel

@nutty nigel due to be in Lanzarote with 'Er Indoors from 17th to 24th January so cannot do 22nd but of course with covid the way it is panning out things may change but best if you pencil me in for another week.

Maybe Wacky might be prepared to swap ?

34 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

@nutty nigel due to be in Lanzarote with 'Er Indoors from 17th to 24th January so cannot do 22nd but of course with covid the way it is panning out things may change but best if you pencil me in for another week.

Thanks @TIL 1010

Let's see what @Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man says but I'll change it whatever 👍

Off to Poland this week...

Pogon Szczecin (2nd, 7-1-0 23-6 home) v Warta Poznan (15th, 2-1-5 7-11 away) - Home Win 

For the match bet Norwich to score the last goal

Best of luck Parma, Doris, and all you PUPs 

Good Evening

For my pick this week(stats) Motherwell v St.Johnstone - Home win - Bit risky considering the saints away seem to park the bus then brick up the goal.

Also for Parma I don't see any odds yet and there is only 2 games gone in the season so maybe the odds will be high, but last seasons winners v a new expansion team. Sydney FC Womens v Wellington Phoenix Womens - Home Win

For Diesel - Norwich to score a penalty. 9/1

Evening Pups .

Parma dear boy I’m going for Ipswich v SUNDERLAND away win , about 7/4 . 😊
Diesel Doris , I’ll say Placheta to score anytime , about 8/1 .

Good luck !!! 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Oh I'm ok for that date @nutty nigel - Do you still keep up a Norwich bet signature stored away somewhere?

Thanks Kiwi👍

No, after we changed to graphics I stopped updating it. When we had PUPanons insurance of draw and loss everybody had at least 1 win.

Loved the vid @nutty nigel and very proud to be sharing the stage with the excellent @Diesel Doris👌

As I watched the CSF vid from the Nest - what a magnificent facility it is - and saw the joy, the fun with Father Christmas and maybe the sense of a little moment in time away from some of the hard realities of some difficult lives for parents, carers and sufferers, it did genuinely make me think of Christmas …🎄💛💚

…actually truthfully I thought of my son’s favourite film The Muppet’s Christmas Carol (which I love too 🥰) and the revelatory determination to ‘make it last all year’…kindness, decency, warmth of spirit, thinking of others...🙏🏽🎄

That’s what you do @nutty nigel

…and it really matters.

Thank you 🙏🏽 

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@nutty nigel absolutely delighted to do the 8th,   thank you

This week my predictions (assuming the game go ahead) are a home win for Blackburn v Birmingham

And a west ham home win and +2.5 goals.

Good luck every one

• Thanks 1

Going for 3 draws in a row this week, and I'm getting greedy!

In the Bundesliga 2, Regensburg in 5th are at home to Darmstadt in 2nd. Regensburg have lost 4 out of thier last 5 games and Darmstadt have won 4 out of 5, but according to my sources, 4 of the last 7 meetings between these two have ended in a draw. Odds are 11/4.

For the Norwich bet, can't see us getting anything from the Hammers and even if we do, I think Antonio will score-short odds though, 23/20.

Good luck to Parma Ham's Gone Mouldy, Diesel Doris and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

Edited by Mr Angry

Hi PUPs, well after last week's utter sh*tshow from me I'm going to stick with Switzerland and Mo Leitner's ZÜRICH VS. ST. GALLEN (Home win). 🤦‍♂️🤣

For the City bet I'll go for Sorenson to score, anytime.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

I'm fine Nutty for the date you have in mind. I'm always flexible.

For Parma...I'm going for an Alkmaar home win in the Dutch league.

For Doris, I also like the Sorensen to be an anytime goalscorer.

Good luck everyone. And stay safe.

• Thanks 1

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Parma, Doris and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Jockland and a HOME WIN for RANGERS v Dundee Utd.

For the Norwich bet West Ham to win at H/T and F/T.

On 15/12/2021 at 18:29, Diesel Doris said:

Thank you for the lovely intro Nutty. Will need lots of help to get some money for those super DS girls and boys (some from the players would be a good place to start!!)

For @Parma Ham's gone mouldy I'll go with:

AS v Willem II HOME WIN

Good Luck @Parma Ham's gone mouldy and all you Lovely PUPs 

Gutted that the game has been called off @Diesel Doris. I'll definitely offer you another week in the new year.

On 15/12/2021 at 18:29, TIL 1010 said:

On 15/12/2021 at 19:05, nutty nigel said:

Thanks @TIL 1010

Let's see what @Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man says but I'll change it whatever 👍

The 22nd is fine with me.

My pick this week is Real Madrid to win at home to Cadiz. 2/9 is actually a good price for runaway leaders at home to 18th. 

• Thanks 1

Hello pups

My pick this week is FC Zuerich v st gallen 

HOME WIN 

No NCFC game 😥

good luck pups 

Good luck PUPS……

Karvina v Viktoria Plzen - away win…..

OTBC 💚💛

Edited by Indy

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Gutted that the game has been called off @Diesel Doris. I'll definitely offer you another week in the new year.

Yes, I'm gutted too! Would love to have a go in the New Year, Nutty, thank you. Just to clarify, my pick is AZ v Willem II 

NORTHAMPTON v Barrow - Home win

As amusing as it was and given how well they schooled the Binners on Wednesday evening I think a trip to 2nd in the table Northampton takes its toll this weekend 

Good luck everyone 

LeedsCanary

Sunday game and Olympiacos to beat Lamia. 

As always, very best of luck.