Sign in to follow this  
Lee Marshall

Dele Alli

Dele Alli is no longer starting at Tottenham anymore. He's been out of form for the last two years, so it seems like he needs a move. He could join us on loan to get his form back, while adding dribbling and pace up front to our team. He could fit in midfield along with Gilmour and McClean. Plus, we need a change after last night. And with the form and ambition Dele's show the last couple of years, he looks like he's at the level for a small Prem club.

He's on 40k a week there, but we might only have to pay half his wages if he goes on loan to us.

Thoughts?

Edited by Lee Marshall

Thoughts you say ?

Well mine is unfortunately you are back to no doubt litter this forum with absurd threads. How many have you planned for today, 3 or maybe 4 ?

• Like 1

Hes on a 100 grand a week and at a top six club..

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Thoughts you say ?

Well mine is unfortunately you are back to no doubt litter this forum with absurd threads. How many have you planned for today, 3 or maybe 4 ?

Least he's distracting people from me

• Haha 1

I highly doubt he'd want to come here anyway, what at this point of his career has he got to prove a relegation fighting Norwich? There'll be teams far higher up the tree after him if he's available 

Imagine a midfield of Alli, Cantwell, and Gilmour.

It's the stuff dreams are made of.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lee Marshall said:

Dele Alli is no longer starting at Tottenham anymore. He's been out of form for the last two years, so it seems like he needs a move. He could join us on loan to get his forum back, while adding dribbling and pace up front to our team. He could fit in midfield along with Gilmour and McClean. Plus, we need a change after last night.

Thoughts?

You think our wage structure could afford even his right boot?

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hes on a 100 grand a week and at a top six club..

He's actually on 40k a week. And you only have to pay half of  a player's wage when they join you on loan, as their parents club pays the other half.

We still got Gilmour and Williams on loan, and they're both at top six clubs.

Edited by Lee Marshall

1 hour ago, Lee Marshall said:

He's actually on 40k a week. And you only have to pay half of  a player's wage when they join you on loan, as their parents club pays the other half.

I love the certainty of this post.

It's rousing.

Dele Alli to ressurect his career at misfiring Norwich, I can't see it somehow.

10 hours ago, Lee Marshall said:

You seriously think he is on only 40K a week ? I would love to see the source for that.

Dele Ali is on 40k a week? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Thats almost as funny as the Binner result tonight . 

• Like 1

If that’s correct ( which I doubt ) I suspect Newcastle would be offering him closer to 120,000 a week.

Dele Ali is not coming to Norwich, Brentford are more likely, although I reckon Newcastle would be a good fit.

9 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You seriously think he is on only 40K a week ? 

I absolutely love how you use the word "only" when describing 40k per week. I think that sums up how insane wages are in football 😆

I wouldn't be super against it to be honest, maybe we could get him on a loan for a fraction of his overall wages? 

Look at how Jesse Lingard resurrected his career after moving down to West Ham, he was an absolute meme before then.

New brooms sweep clean and all that... But maybe it would be best to get our own attacking midfielders firing again (Cantwell) before we start increasing the value of other team's players!

20 hours ago, Lee Marshall said:

The percentage is negotiated with each deal, no mandated 50%. It can be nothing - it can be the whole lot!

19 hours ago, pete said:

Dele Alli to ressurect his career at misfiring Norwich, I can't see it somehow.

We have more chance of resurrecting Mohammad Ali and getting him to come here. “Float like a butterfly sting like a ...... , oh that probably means he’ll be off to Brentford!    🐝🐝🐝

23 hours ago, Lee Marshall said:

Dele Alli is no longer starting at Tottenham anymore. He's been out of form for the last two years, so it seems like he needs a move. He could join us on loan to get his form back, while adding dribbling and pace up front to our team. He could fit in midfield along with Gilmour and McClean. Plus, we need a change after last night. And with the form and ambition Dele's show the last couple of years, he looks like he's at the level for a small Prem club.

He's on 40k a week there, but we might only have to pay half his wages if he goes on loan to us.

Thoughts?

You'd be happy to terminate Brandon Williams' loan then?