Uncle Fred

Paying for the sins of the present

Time for Webber to fall on his sword 

this is his mess caused by a poor window as I highlighted at the time

more strategically the ownership model is the root cause and new Chinese investment is urgently needed 

• Haha 1

I think someone on here may suffer from high blood pressure, heart issues, skin disorders and digestive problems. Calm down ol'Fred, its Christmas, you'll get Gout, I did warn you.  

Can you honestly see this side minus the loan signings and also a couple of our better players leaving in the summer being in the promotion mix in the championship next season? I think the rebuild is going to take a couple of seasons. 

Just now, hurricane said:

Can you honestly see this side minus the loan signings and also a couple of our better players leaving in the summer being in the promotion mix in the championship next season? I think the rebuild is going to take a couple of seasons. 

Yes, given the state of the Championship teams, absolutely walk it mate.... 

Pretty much the whole team is just not physically built for this level and we are nowhere near good enough technically to make up for it. We've had fair warning in the first Pl season and when we played Watford last year so unless Farke was adamantly calling the shots or all of our targets bar Normann and Rashica were well down our list again then Webber obviously just doesn't understand what is required to be competitive in this league.

If that's the case then I think he needs to go after this year, if it's because we couldn't sign the players we wanted for the third PL season in a row then it really does become time to seriously talk about the ownership because this is just torturous for fans. Something, somewhere has to change because you can't just keep trying the same thing and expecting different results in a league that gets tougher and tougher every year and I get the sense that fans, me included have properly had enough now, it's embarrassing.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, fredherring said:

Piffle. 

Absolute idiotic comments. 

Injuries. 

So it’s been injuries all season, I think not 

I think if Rupp and PLM were available this game would have been different. Sörensen was alright. But the duo mcLean/Gilmour was poor. Rupp has higher workrate than McLean and PLM can hit a nicer pass than Gilmour as well as being tactically better

11 minutes ago, shruk4 said:

I think if Rupp and PLM were available this game would have been different. Sörensen was alright. But the duo mcLean/Gilmour was poor. Rupp has higher workrate than McLean and PLM can hit a nicer pass than Gilmour as well as being tactically better

Its just speculation though isn't it. We all wanted Sorenson to play anyway because we thought Saturday's performance merited it. And Gilmour and Kenny have been playing anyway.

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

Time for Webber to fall on his sword 

this is his mess caused by a poor window as I highlighted at the time

more strategically the ownership model is the root cause and new Chinese investment is urgently needed 

Time for new owners. They appointed Webber.

55 minutes ago, shruk4 said:

I don’t think Rupp or PLM would have changed this game one bit

1 hour ago, fredherring said:

Piffle. 

Injuries. 

So what was the excuse for the first 10 games.  Piffle indeed.

1 hour ago, fredherring said:

Piffle. 

Injuries. 

So what was the excuse for the first 10 games.  Piffle indeed.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ah, so Webber is the one who has injured our players. Got it.

And given them Covid. He also made Giannoulis feel unwell…utter bast@rd

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ah, so Webber is the one who has injured our players. Got it.

Yep, I've seen him going around two footing everyone at Colney. The COVID cases are just a cover story and I've got the scans to prove it 🤣

1 hour ago, hurricane said:

Yes I can. Seriously we walked the league on the back of 10 straight defeats, covid has made championship teams without parachute payments weaker and weaker. 

6 minutes ago, king canary said:

Yes I can. Seriously we walked the league on the back of 10 straight defeats, covid has made championship teams without parachute payments weaker and weaker. 

Maybe, but we are looking at a Buendia sized hole next time.