Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Today’s ref

Hope he sleeps well tonight with the wad I’d cash from M Andre under his pillow, how many blatant yellow cards were NIT shown today?

Edited by CANARYKING

Just now, CANARYKING said:

Hope he sleeps well tonight with the wad I’d cash from M Andre under his pillow, how many blatant yellow cards were NIT shown today?

wad of cash from Manure. !!!!!

12 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Todays ref was Harry Maguire as far as I could make out

Assistants, McTominay and Fernandes. 

The basic fact is, he could have said the clash between Aarons and Ronaldo was nothing and VAR would have agreed.  But once he said penalty the evidence has to be clear that his decision was wrong.  It wasn't although most people would say Ronaldo played it the minimal contact.  Ronaldo is a clever ****, the ef bought it.  **** happens, to the poor guys!  

Just now, shefcanary said:

The basic fact is, he could have said the clash between Aarons and Ronaldo was nothing and VAR would have agreed.  But once he said penalty the evidence has to be clear that his decision was wrong.  It wasn't although most people would say Ronaldo played it the minimal contact.  Ronaldo is a clever ****, the ref bought it.  **** happens, to the poor guys!  

Ronaldo’s been well known for his ballet dancing. Have seen the penalty on the highlights and judging by the way he fell in comparison to the amount of contact there was, I’m convinced he used his ballet dancing experience to win the penalty 

Edited by HazzaJet

Referee gives Man Utd a soft penalty? Surely not. 

It’s been going on since I can remember . Add in Ronaldo cheating and it’s almost as if the big clubs and players get the decisions . 

Sometimes it all feels a bit pointless. The media don’t properly report on the pathetic nature of Ronaldo’s dive . 

Obviously the refs are not blatant cheats but are absolutely terrified of the bigger clubs and letting that influence their decisions.

Watch the players of bigger clubs nigh on manhandle officials and shout profanities.

Until we start doing that then decisions will go against us.

He set out his stall in the first half, two blatant fouls to stop us breaking - normally yellow cards, neither given. Made his preferred club very clear. 

14 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Obviously the refs are not blatant cheats but are absolutely terrified of the bigger clubs and letting that influence their decisions.

Watch the players of bigger clubs nigh on manhandle officials and shout profanities.

Until we start doing that then decisions will go against us.

We do that and we get punished for it.

It's a lot easier for a Ronaldo to influence a call than it is Kenny McLean.

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Obviously the refs are not blatant cheats 

You know what, with every passing season we have in the top flight, I genuinely disagree with this statement more and more.