Can I just put out there how good Sorensen was today. This fella has been dropped into the team when we have  been in dire need and has never let us down. Today he looked like he'd been playing there all season.Can't praise him enough and deserves a decent run of games I reckon.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

Spot on, played left back when we needed him, never let us down. Played defensive mid when we needed him,  didn't let us down. Today he was excellent as a centre half,  about time he got the credit he deserves. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, daisy said:

Spot on, played left back when we needed him, never let us down. Played defensive mid when we needed him,  didn't let us down. Today he was excellent as a centre half,  about time he got the credit he deserves. 

Very complete footballer . Has never let us down with what he has asked to do. In fact he has only excelled almost the best young talent we have. 

Turns his hand (feet) to any position he’s asked to play, and never lets us down. 
what a valuable asset. 

He was Class. I love watching him. He is so calm and calculated with his decision making . The only negative was WTF was wrong before. He makes the game look easy

Man of the Match.

By the way Kabak was good as well

• Like 1

I don't understand why he hasnt featured more. Always looks composed. Gonna ask Tim when I next see him if something in training is amiss maybe

• Like 2

Whenever I've seen Sorenson he looks like he's got more time on the ball than any other player on the pitch, its the sign of a top player.

Never understood why Farke hadn't given him a shot, hope Dean Smith now does, hope this proves to be his proper breakthrough.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, markdmhoward said:

I don't understand why he hasnt featured more. Always looks composed. Gonna ask Tim when I next see him if something in training is amiss maybe

I was wondering whether he looks bang average in training but pulls it out of the bag at 3pm on a Saturday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Imagine him and Normann in there? That’s a solid midfield.

Yes mate! We surely would feel more comfortable going forward and giving Gilmour the advanced position. Sure DS must question this. McLean is average to me. Don't understand why he seems to be 1st on the sheet

Greatest mysteries of all time.

What is in Area 51 

why can’t Sorenson buy a game as a CDM when we have been crying out for one and he excels whenever played out of position 

• Like 2

Watching him off the ball he looked really nervous and like he needed to take his cues from the rest of the defensive line for where to line up but otherwise he was outstanding, and working out where you need to be is half the battle. He was outstanding, imagine before the game us lining up with lungi and kabak against man utd and feeling disappointed to concede one to a dodgy penalty? Magnificent.

Edited by Edinburgh exile
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Edinburgh exile said:

Watching him off the ball he looked really nervous and like he needed to take his cues from the rest of the defensive line for where to line up but otherwise he was outstanding, and working out where you need to be is half the battle. He was outstanding, imagine before the game us lining up with lungi and kabak against man utd and feeling disappointed to concede one to a dodgy penalty? Magnificent.

wouldnt you look nervous?  but in play he looked a natural ?

36 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I was wondering whether he looks bang average in training but pulls it out of the bag at 3pm on a Saturday.

He certainly nailed it today. I'm sorry to say the previous team had let Norwich City down badly by ignoring this guy. Given proper coaching this guy could be worth a lot of money.

• Like 1

That's my point, he looked like he'd been given a set of instructions that weren't natural to him and he did everything asked of him and was still lungi. Superb performance, I'd love to see him in his 'natural' position

23 minutes ago, RobJames said:

A Man for all Seasons. A latter day Paul Madely some might say.

Yep and made Ronaldo look like Richard Madeley

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

And honestly what did gilmour bring? He was the only player who looked over awed and didn't want to play in przemi which seemed to be the game plan. Least said about plm the better today, I really like him but no one in the squad wanted to give him the ball which tells us something.

You know, I'm so bored with this!  Sorenson is the best player on our books, until management recognise this they really don't deserve to be at the club.  

I've read so many people doubting Soresnson's abilities recently, but surely today I can shout "**** off, you have no idea!" and feel fully vindicated.  

This guy is the real deal!  A Bobby Moore for the Fifa 2022 generation!

Edited by shefcanary
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Edinburgh exile said:

And honestly what did gilmour bring? He was the only player who looked over awed and didn't want to play in przemi which seemed to be the game plan. Least said about plm the better today, I really like him but no one in the squad wanted to give him the ball which tells us something.

I thought Gilmour was better in the second half.

But when Normann is fit I'd really like to see Sorenson go in at DM, Normann in a more advanced spot alongside McLean or Rupp.

Stick Gilmour in the best side in the Championship where they dominate possession and he'd win the Championship Player of the year, sitting there pinging balls all over the place like a poor man's Paul Scholes, but that's never going to be his role in a Norwich team in the Premier League.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Edinburgh exile said:

Maybe he was unsure of the defensive line, how the natural defenders play and what is expected, especially facing ronaldo? Think if he was in a natural position he would've looked fine. He never puts a foot wrong wherever we chuck him. I'd love to see

Krul

Aarons AO Kabak Giannoulis 

Sorensen Normann

Rashica Gilmour Cantwell 

Pukki

When all are fit... maybe Gibson for AO and Cantwell behind pukki and put tzolis on the wing? 

Do we think gilmour would be better than todd behind the striker?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like a new signing. Yet here he was… all along… I love Farke but he really did fkk a few things like freezing out Idah, Cantwell and Sorenson for no apparent reason. 

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

I thought Gilmour was better in the second half.

But when Normann is fit I'd really like to see Sorenson go in at DM, Normann in a more advanced spot alongside McLean or Rupp.

Stick Gilmour in the best side in the Championship where they dominate possession and he'd win the Championship Player of the year, sitting there pinging balls all over the place like a poor man's Paul Scholes, but that's never going to be his role in a Norwich team in the Premier League.

Finally he gets it!  It's not rocket science   Lungi is the solution.  And **** you the doubters! 

1 minute ago, shefcanary said:

Finally he gets it!  It's not rocket science   Lungi is the solution.  And **** you the doubters! 

You are preaching to the choir, I've been calling for Sorenson for what feels like ages and he has always looked class to me. 

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

You are preaching to the choir, I've been calling for Sorenson for what feels like ages and he has always looked class to me. 

Re-read my posts on Sorenson ad infinitum.  Lungi has had the air of Bobby Moore from his first appearance and I noted that.  This guy needs to be a fixture in the starting line-up.