lake district canary

That is how to buy a penalty

8 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

It's called a confession, not an allegation. He told his own legal team that he had sex with a woman who told him to stop and that he knew she hadn't wanted to "give it to him". Der Spiegel obtained a copy of the questionnaire. It's only because the document was stolen that US investigators said they could not pursue the case as it couldn't be used as evidence. Bizarre, and certainly wouldn't be the case if it happened in the UK.

Is there another word for someone who has sex with a person who hasn't given consent you'd rather I use?

Link to document please? The one signed by Ronaldo made it clear that the settlement wasn't an expression of guilt. 

Is this the same Der Spiegel which has been embroiled in possibly the most serious newspaper scandal in Europe in modern history in 2018 when it was found that they employed a journalist (Claas Relotius) who was found to be a prolific falsifier of documents? He'd been committing journalistic fraud for years? 

That paper is the german equivalent of the News of the World, in fact... much much worse. I'll leave you to go down that journalistic fraud rabbit hole. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claas_Relotius

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

9 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Where you are concerned, "as far as I'm aware" is not very far at all.

Apparently you had no idea that you were citing a newspaper with a well known history of creating fake documents. 

4 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Apparently you had no idea that you were citing a newspaper with a well known history of creating fake documents. 

Fake documents that Ronaldo's legal team are this very second scrabbling around desperately to prevent their publication?

Good work though, defending the reputation of a multimillionaire rapist must be a soul-enriching endeavour.

10 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Fake documents that Ronaldo's legal team are this very second scrabbling around desperately to prevent their publication?

Good work though, defending the reputation of a multimillionaire rapist must be a soul-enriching endeavour.

No, just somebody who is sensible enough to understand that basic principles of civilised societies like "innocent until proven guilty" are what separates us from the marauding gangs of head chopping low IQ inbreds like ISIS and Al Queda.

I remember 10 years ago when the media whipped simpletons like you up into a lynch mob mentality when nurse Rebecca Leighton was accused of being a serial killer, found not guilty and another nurse was convicted, the same reason I won't join the pathetic witch hunt against Lucy Letby until its settled in court, and the same reason I don't go around calling people rapists when they haven't had a trial.

That's the difference between sensible civilised peple and people with mid-double digit IQs like you, fortunately there are enough of us to ensure that people with your lack of basic intelligence don't dominate our society and turn us into a third world backwater.

Now back to reading The Sun on Sunday you go, thicko.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten