Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Man Utd (PL) *****

34 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

It was a def pen. Aarons was very naive in his defending there and pulled his man down. 

He didn’t pull him down. I agree was naive to have his hand on him as it gave him the opportunity to cheat but it was cheating.

Just now, Jim Smith said:

He didn’t pull him down. I agree was naive to have his hand on him as it gave him the opportunity to cheat but it was cheating.

Yes but it was always going to be given. He made it easy for the cheat 

6 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

He put his hand where it should not have been. It’s a stupid mistake that made it easy for a cynical old pro like Ronaldo. Aarons to blame 

Yes, but he didn't pull him down. Ronaldo bought it all the way.

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Yes, but he didn't pull him down. Ronaldo bought it all the way.

I guarantee we would have screamed for it if the roles were reversed. I also guarantee the newspaper’s will not report a dodgy call but that Aaron’s pulled him down in the box. 

29 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Lads all played brilliantly. Didn't deserve to lose. 1 moment of madness by aarons, if that was the other end, no penalty, no var check. We certainly look better under smith than we did under farke. Good to see Todd back again

Agree. So dissapointed we got nothing at the end. Team performance  over the whole game very good

I thought Sorenson and Kabak were excellent.  In there defence and attacking at corners . Norwich made Man u look ordinary.

3 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I guarantee we would have screamed for it if the roles were reversed. I also guarantee the newspaper’s will not report a dodgy call but that Aaron’s pulled him down in the box. 

And I can guarantee it wouldn't have been given.

• Like 1

Just now, Big O said:

Sorensen was a big plus today, looks so calm and assured wherever he plays 

I really think we’ve missed a trick this year, he’s so well suited to this level of football we could have had the answer to our holding midfielder issue all along, lots of us have been saying so! 😉

• Like 2