Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Increased numbers of United fans in Home areas?

Certainly two ejected. was the row in front of me. 

Obviously Utd fans from the off, but behaved, so whilst I think only home fans should be there, you cant just kick them out for who they support. 

One got a bit lippy when the pen was awarded, so when they both celebrated the goal it kicked off. Steward didn't hang about (I dont envy them that role), and was quickly backed up too. A few supporters also assisted in the flow along to the end of the row and out! 

Dunno what's worse - Utd fans in the home crowd or this tinpot stuff?

IMG_20211211_220245.jpg

Edit: good lad in the front row though 😂

Edited by Ian

10 minutes ago, Ian said:

IMG_20211211_220245.jpg

This is so embarrassing - like what are you going to do with either a blurry image or a relatively low quality video of Ronaldo taking a penalty? Probably never look at or watch it again. Makes me cringe. Like those people who film entire gigs, for what?!

• Like 1

Did it kick off in the home ends when Ronaldo tucked away the penalty? I know Buh was extremely worried leading up to the match. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

18 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

This is so embarrassing - like what are you going to do with either a blurry image or a relatively low quality video of Ronaldo taking a penalty? Probably never look at or watch it again. Makes me cringe. Like those people who film entire gigs, for what?!

I’d ban them from the crowd, honestly.

just do one, play football on your games console you freaks.

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Did it kick off in the home ends when Ronaldo tucked away the penalty? I know Buh was extremely worried leading up to the match. 

You’d have known if you were there 

38 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Certainly two ejected. was the row in front of me. 

Obviously Utd fans from the off, but behaved, so whilst I think only home fans should be there, you cant just kick them out for who they support. 

One got a bit lippy when the pen was awarded, so when they both celebrated the goal it kicked off. Steward didn't hang about (I dont envy them that role), and was quickly backed up too. A few supporters also assisted in the flow along to the end of the row and out!

Yes you can. It is stated that the seats are for home fans. Now why not see who is in those seats v Villa. And if ST's holders then ask them to explain why they were not at the game.

38 minutes ago, Ian said:

IMG_20211211_220245.jpg

You've got a real cross section of football fans there.

You've got the lad giving it large to Ronaldo - no respecter of reputations this boy. He loves his club.

Then you've got the 'fan' right next to him with a Norwich hat on...and a half and half scarf with Ronaldo's face on. While they also video Ronaldo. I mean. WTF?

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

You're got a real cross section of the football fans there.

You've got the lad giving it large to Ronaldo - no respecter of reputations this boy. He loves his club.

Then you've got the 'fan' right next to him with a Norwich hat on...and a half and half scarf with Ronaldo's face on. While they also video Ronaldo. I mean. WTF?

OTBC

Ha, ha, bearing in mind that's the family section. Bit rough in there 😄

2 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Yes you can. It is stated that the seats are for home fans. Now why not see who is in those seats v Villa. And if ST's holders then ask them to explain why they were not at the game.

How do you police that then? Ask everyone to swear an alligence to the home team, when buying a ticket. 

I have no idea what their proper tickets / seats where as they moved a couple of times as people arrived and took their seats. They then asked some regulars to move along one seat so they could be together (cute!). 

The club appear to be on it though. I'll leave it to them to sort. 

3 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

OTBC

It's a brilliant photo, and couldn't agree more. Lifetime bans in order.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

IMG_20211211_220245.jpg

It’s good, but you still can’t beat this one:

CD303CC0-0BBE-4D51-9339-56368019BA78.jpeg

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

How do you police that then? Ask everyone to swear an alligence to the home team, when buying a ticket. 

I have no idea what their proper tickets / seats where as they moved a couple of times as people arrived and took their seats. They then asked some regulars to move along one seat so they could be together (cute!). 

The club appear to be on it though. I'll leave it to them to sort. 

No. Just have no hesitancy in checking them out if they are found to be away fans. Celebrating, or not. And publicise the fact that ST holders have had their season tickets confiscated.

4 minutes ago, RobJames said:

No. Just have no hesitancy in checking them out if they are found to be away fans. Celebrating, or not. And publicise the fact that ST holders have had their season tickets confiscated.

Thats the difference. 

Non home fans aren't always away fans. 

Away fans in the home area should be removed 100%. 

12 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

For life naturally. 😛

I am guessing it could be sometime before Boris delivers on his levelling up agenda.

13 hours ago, East Rider said:

Yes saw that, it was near me about 7/8 rows from the front. Thought it was only the one thrown out from my view point and the steward was quick and dealt with it well I thought.

It certainly upset a few around us  

Both were thrown out,half and half scarves on.Stewards done a great job! Also,one of the tw#ts dropped his phone,hopefully stamped on and smashed!!!!!

4 hours ago, mannings bandy legs said:

Both were thrown out,half and half scarves on.Stewards done a great job! Also,one of the tw#ts dropped his phone,hopefully stamped on and smashed!!!!!

Hopefully someone at the clubs has got that. So they can say they will return when they say who they got the tickets from...... 

Or smashed as you say.. Not sure which id prefer. 

Edited by Greavsy

I don’t have anything against neutral fans, and in the 18-19 season I actually went to the Rotherham and QPR games with some Liverpool and Spurs fans. I even think neutral fans can sometimes provide good support for a team - especially if they’re fans of the opposition’s rivals

Although I did once go to Anfield as an away fan in disguise, unless they’re prepared to act like they’re home fans, I think away fans in the home seating should be removed straight away 

Edited by HazzaJet

6 minutes ago, HazzaJet said:

I don’t have anything against neutral fans, and in the 18-19 season I actually went to the Rotherham and QPR games with some Liverpool and Spurs fans. I even think neutral fans can sometimes provide good support for a team - especially if they’re fans of the opposition’s rivals 

I do. When they are taking seats from home fans. And it is not supposedly 'neutral' fans we are talking about. It is City ST holders flogging their tickets.

3 minutes ago, RobJames said:

I do. When they are taking seats from home fans. And it is not supposedly 'neutral' fans we are talking about. It is City ST holders flogging their tickets.

That’s a good point actually RJ - they are. I think the reason I didn’t see it as serious was because the fans I’m talking about were my support workers, as I’m disabled and can’t go out on my own