Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

worthys attitude cost us the prem.

Never mind worthys hatered of paul mac,  edworthy  ,libbra, crane, crowe,hux, etc,what about his spat with bentley? when bentley kicked the ball away when playing " ring a roses" or "pigge in middle" what sort of traning is that? the ball wanted kicking away, for gods sake the boy trained with best in the world," ring a ring a roses" dont you think that the 4 matches he was out, he may have help us to  get  the odd point we needed ? what sort of attitude is that ?                                                                                  GET THE IDIOT OUT . WILLIAMS IN .     (THE MAGIC )                                                                           

Libbra??? He was nothing to do with the premiership! Who''s Crane??? If you watch the best of teams training they will all form a circle and try and keep the ball up, pass it around etc. Ok maybe worthy took his punishment a bit far but Bentley was cocky at times and if you''re trying to conduct a serious training session to get out of deep relegation trouble, someone not taking it seriously shouldn''t be accepted. What he did wasn''t even funny! Punishing Bentley had nothing to do with us failing to stay in the prem. Bentley needed showing that he was no longer at Aresnal and that he couldn''t show boat or be carried by the others. This showed him football can be a serious business and forced him to knuckle down and work harder! I was unimpressed with Bentley and I''m not sure he would have gained us any more points.

Why does Worthy hate Hucks?? Where did that come from?? Some interesting logic in this post??

DEAR ALEX  DID YOU NOT WATCH YESTERDAY ? when hux did his tricks and shew evrebody what he could do in the last few mins, nutty nigel going spare,trowing his bottle in the ground?          GET RID OF THE IDIOT ,WILLIAMS IN (THE MAGIC)

DEAR ALEX you wrote , if you are trying to conduct a serious traing session . yes "ring e ring a roses" "pig in the middle " please alex .get out of your chair and get down to Colney AND SEE THE SHAMBLES  unvail before your very eyes GET THE IDIOT OUT  WILLIAMS IN (THE MAGIC)

i may not be lex but i saw yesterday''s game and i saw worthy chck his bottle on the ground but it wasnt just because of hucks doing fancy tricks

didnt you see worthy telling hucks to get back and HELP defend?? and so he should!!!!

worthy didnt want so conceed in the last 10  mins or however long was left! worthy was roght to be telling hucks to get back

well played worthy if you ask me!!

i really have a problem with this hux defending buisiness, he is **** at defending. fortunatly he never defends too near the box cos he would probably give away a pen...  the more defending worthy has got hux to do the worse a player he has become...  given a more free and forward role recently has breathed a bit of life back in our best player.

dont you just long for a bit of mike walker style football at carrow road and not this dull dreary worthyesque rubbish....

paul r wrote.( dont you long for a bit of mike  walker style football ) good shout mate ,but it was david williams team .when he didnt get the job (chase gave it to walker) he left and ended up at man utd in charge of their  youth set up,now you dont put an idiot in charge of a multi million pounds set up like that for 7 years , you could see the   effect  of his coaching draing away weekly till there was nothing left ,and what have got now?

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

i really have a problem with this hux defending buisiness, he is **** at defending. fortunatly he never defends too near the box cos he would probably give away a pen...  the more defending worthy has got hux to do the worse a player he has become...  given a more free and forward role recently has breathed a bit of life back in our best player.

dont you just long for a bit of mike walker style football at carrow road and not this dull dreary worthyesque rubbish....

[/quote]

Amen to that.

[quote user="bethan sommerfield"]

i may not be lex but i saw yesterday''s game and i saw worthy chck his bottle on the ground but it wasnt just because of hucks doing fancy tricks

didnt you see worthy telling hucks to get back and HELP defend?? and so he should!!!!

worthy didnt want so conceed in the last 10  mins or however long was left! worthy was roght to be telling hucks to get back

well played worthy if you ask me!!

[/quote] Thank you Bethan! :-) My thoughts exactly. When you''ve had an awful run like us through january and you are 2-0 up with a few minutes remaining in a must win game you don''t start showboating and throwing caution to the wind! Hucks was irresponsible with some of his attacking in the last few minutes. It was good to see him so confident but it was a time when we really needed to keep the ball! I think Worthy had every right to be annoyed and I think most managers would have been unimpressed with this.

Ray Ducker - I have been to Colney on a number of occassions and have been relatively impressed with the training! The players have looked sharp and better than they have on the pitch. You didn''t reply as to who Crane is??