Sign in to follow this  
Wings of a Sparrow

What are your thoughts on sweating at Carrow Road?

I only do this when we have a one goal lead with 5 minutes to go, so not too much of a problem here 😆

1 hour ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Personally, I'm dead against it.

Is it something which is particularly prevalent in one or two areas of the stadium as with swearing, or is it more evenly spread around?

As this is a pee take thread regarding Lee Marshall and the nonsense he started what has happened to him ? Arrived with a bang on Wednesday with 4 threads and 35 posts in his first 24 hours and not been since since having said he was keep to join and post.

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

As this is a pee take thread regarding Lee Marshall and the nonsense he started what has happened to him ? Arrived with a bang on Wednesday with 4 threads and 35 posts in his first 24 hours and not been since since having said he was keep to join and post.

He's morphed into somebody else by now 😁

There's a few 'ripe' fellows near me, that even their use of the strongest Antiperspirant and including wrapping their arm-pits in clingfilm - they would still whiff a lot of stagnant creek water.....and including the festering rotting carcass of a wild animal floating in said creek.....They're the one's with bluebottles swirling around their heads akin to the bi-plane fighters that encircled King Kong's last stand.....Rancid....absolutely, Rancid.....

4 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

There's a few 'ripe' fellows near me, that even their use of the strongest Antiperspirant and including wrapping their arm-pits in clingfilm - they would still whiff a lot of stagnant creek water.....and including the festering rotting carcass of a wild animal floating in said creek.....They're the one's with bluebottles swirling around their heads akin to the bi-plane fighters that encircled King Kong's last stand.....Rancid....absolutely, Rancid.....

Are you sure they aren’t dead?