Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Zimmerman to become a coach?

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/ncfc-defender-targets-academy-role-8552360

Rather interesting. While sadly his time with us has not been all too fantastic, and injuries appear to have put his best times behind him he's aways come across as a decent bloke, and unlike me if I remember right on a video our club released a while back several payers called him highly intelligent. So hey good luck to him, hope he does well

I thought this was a lovely piece, a nice reminder of what a good guy Zimbo is and what a special club this is, in what a special place. There's a reason so many people stay for life. 

Wasn’t he thinking of teaching if we hadn’t have picked him up? To be honest he’s a elegant player, not a bad person to have coaching in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Do you have a job CC or are you now a full time thread starter 

CC is a shared account for Pink'un contributors to drive traffic from the forum to the articles on the main site where the ads are more lucrative. A little bit like Banksy, the Cambridgeshire Canary persona is actually a collective. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

CC is a shared account for Pink'un contributors to drive traffic from the forum to the articles on the main site where the ads are more lucrative. A little bit like Banksy, the Cambridgeshire Canary persona is actually a collective. 

Shh that's a secret

16 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

Do you have a job CC or are you now a full time thread starter 

image.png.0045aa056092877eaf343bef17a52ccf.png

Oh sorry you said thread starter!