11 minutes ago, Herman said:

Do people really take Julia Hartley-Gob****e seriously??😲

The adults are talking, shoo back to the off topic board

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Where? 🤣😂😜

18 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you were related to her.

1 minute ago, Herman said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you were related to her.

You’re related to your cousin, binner.

we get it, you’re hard left, what a nuanced, intelligent human being you are. We are all blown away with the opinions you are instructed to have.

Now tell me about how hard-right I am because I mocked you.

absolute prole.

It seems some people can’t grasp the idea that there may very well be two serious problems at play here.

1. A virus that has taken many lives and will continue to do so irrelevant of what measures we take.

2. An opportunity has been seen to capitalise on such a moment and introduce permanent measures that people would never dream of adhering to in any other circumstance. 

Having had the virus, I’m far more concerned at the response by governments around the world and the level of overreach into people lives. And the utter contempt they hold for us than I am of the virus itself. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

It seems some people can’t grasp the idea that there may very well be two serious problems at play here.

1. A virus that has taken many lives and will continue to do so irrelevant of what measures we take.

2. An opportunity has been seen to capitalise on such a moment and introduce permanent measures that people would never dream of adhering to in any other circumstance. 

Having had the virus, I’m far more concerned at the response by governments around the world and the level of overreach into people lives. And the utter contempt they hold for us than I am of the virus itself. 

I agree with your thoughts. I'm sick of hearing how covids caused school children to miss school, caused people to loose jobs, buissiness close.

Covid caused none of those things it's the over reaction of policies to prevent us from catching a what? Remember back to Feb 2020 we was being shown videos of overcrowded hospitals in 1 Town of Italy. China going in to mass lockdown as it was portraysd bodies was piling up. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

I am not sure I take this at face value, but almost certainly Covid has become an excuse for every public sector failing known to man.

Yep, you really do have to have the 'reality glasses ' on at all times nowadays.  Believe nothing .  check everything. 

And if your neighbour moans that your music  is too loud,  you have two choices  , invite him in and give him a beer.  Or shoot him.

Welcome  to the ( non) binary world 🌎. ✌

11 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/we-need-to-act-now-to-block-britain-s-social-credit-system

piece written back in July, seems very foreboding now….

I read the article and found it a rehash of the old neuroses about a "surveillance society." Personally, when I can at night I park my car near a camera - given that we no longer police the streets, the cameras provide some form of protection.

I am also aware that the Spectator/ Telegraph etc for all their libertarian talk are very happy to use trackers and cookies to invade my privacy. Although the current regime has weakened most people faith in the probity of govt, I would still place more trust in the govt than I would the Spectator/ Telegraph which are, like some football clubs, rich men's playthings!

I wish the Barclay brothers had bought Manchester united rather that the Telegraph!

1 minute ago, Badger said:

I read the article and found it a rehash of the old neuroses about a "surveillance society." Personally, when I can at night I park my car near a camera - given that we no longer police the streets, the cameras provide some form of protection.

I am also aware that the Spectator/ Telegraph etc for all their libertarian talk are very happy to use trackers and cookies to invade my privacy. Although the current regime has weakened most people faith in the probity of govt, I would still place more trust in the govt than I would the Spectator/ Telegraph which are, like some football clubs, rich men's playthings!

I wish the Barclay brothers had bought Manchester united rather that the Telegraph!

Oh bore off then mate, bloody hell I was just trying to add some perspective.

Let me guess, everything in the guardian is correct without question, yeah?

some stuff is true and some false across all sources, that’s how it works.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Oh bore off then mate, bloody hell I was just trying to add some perspective.

Let me guess, everything in the guardian is correct without question, yeah?

some stuff is true and some false across all sources, that’s how it works.

Ok - I was just trying to have an open debate, but if you are opposed to such things I am happy to let you live with one dimensional certainty. 🥴

1 hour ago, Badger said:

Ok - I was just trying to have an open debate, but if you are opposed to such things I am happy to let you live with one dimensional certainty. 🥴

You can have a debate with Buh, as long as you agree with him, and there is no other point of view. 

Simples.

1 hour ago, Badger said:

>Trying to open debate

>I don’t trust anything they say because I’m politically opposed

you sound so open to new ideas, I’m sick of this “I ‘hint listening to them” but your side is perfect the time, from basic as f@&k left and right wingers. Makes you lot look Really unintelligent to be honest, like you are waiting for the official party line before you have an opinion.

7 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

>Trying to open debate

you sound so open to new ideas, I’m sick of this “I ‘hint listening to them” but your side is perfect the time, from basic as f@&k left and right wingers. Makes you lot look Really unintelligent to be honest, like you are waiting for the official party line before you have an opinion.

As i said! 

41 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

You can have a debate with Buh, as long as you agree with him, and there is no other point of view. 

Simples.

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Talking of basic b1tches here’s one right now.

off you pop to Instagram

point proven! 

1-0

On 10/12/2021 at 11:21, Greavsy said:

point proven! 

1-0

Gorrr you look desperate, this is hard to watch.

Edited by The Real Buh

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Gorrr you look desperate, this is hard to watch.

image.gif.8d2f3dc93233bb384d3db232a1d09f6f.gif

Quite happy for you not to watch - always use the block / ignore button! 

Simples. 

On 10/12/2021 at 11:30, Greavsy said:

Quite happy for you not to watch - always use the block / ignore button! 

Simples. 

Maybe I’ll creepily send DMs to people like you because you didn’t like the fact I made fun of Mark Zuckerberg.

y’look great, pal.

Edited by The Real Buh

30 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Maybe I’ll creepily send DMs to people like you because you didn’t like the fact I made fun of Mark Zuckerberg.

y’look great, pal.

image.gif.b21ee164d9fe46232098a500c78f3004.gif

You crack on - whatever floats your boat fella. 

I hope you're happy!

Footage from an Australian ‘quarantine’ camp where people are taken from their homes and placed into if they have been in contact with a case, irrelevant if they are negative.  As I’ve seen said many times on this forum “be careful what you wish for” once Pandora’s box is open and a government has this level of power, it’s not getting closed again without serious unrest 

Edited by Virtual reality

5 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

>Trying to open debate

I don't have "a side:" I am not a member of any political party or organisation. I have a view which open to challenge, but instead of discussing an issue you seem to want to discuss stereotypes in a most simplistic manner, which probably reflects the degree of your understanding. 

Fair enough though - I shall take Greavsy's advice and leave you to your echo chamber.

On 09/12/2021 at 09:59, TIL 1010 said:

I am astounded at the tripe Iwans Big Toe is posting on here.

That is all.

I would also like to say I'm astounded by the tripe that has been posted in this thread, but I'm not. What I am most disappointed about is that a few on here (I use few because you are a noisy minority) are happy to give up their (our) freedoms without a fight.

Also, it's interesting that certain comments I made were censored. It's almost like the Pink 'Un doesn't  abide by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights,

Edited by Iwans Big Toe