Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Another lockdown incoming..?

21 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/boris-johnson-expected-to-announce-move-to-plan-b-covid19-restrictions-today

Oh god, here we go. Saw how poor we played without fans last time in the Prem..

Won't be a 'lockdown' as before. Sports events will continue with COVID vaccination checks at turnstiles (somehow!) 

1 minute ago, yellowrider120 said:

Won't be a 'lockdown' as before. Sports events will continue with COVID vaccination checks at turnstiles (somehow!) 

Chelsea managed it very well when we went there a few weeks ago. The only ground i have had to show it however which includes 6 away games this season.

It makes sense that only vaccinated people get entry to football grounds

the anti vaxxers should be made to stay at home 

3 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Not everybody who hasn't had a covid vaccine is an anti vaxxer.

• Like 2

The early bravado to the new variant is dwindling somewhat. Too soon to say whether it's a mild dose or if the NHS gets over-run.

In the context of Carrow Rd I couldn't care less if other people are vaccinated or not, and would like to see compulsory mask wearing and evidence of negative lateral flow test 24hrs before entry. That's what I have to produce for my work.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Friends father partially lost eyesight after initial vaccine, so he'll be staying at home as unable to drive now.  So won't need to worry about him attending for a while, though think he's more scared of it than anti.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

The early bravado to the new variant is dwindling somewhat. Too soon to say whether it's a mild dose or if the NHS gets over-run.

In the context of Carrow Rd I couldn't care less if other people are vaccinated or not, and would like to see compulsory mask wearing and evidence of negative lateral flow test 24hrs before entry. That's what I have to produce for my work.

Unfortunately Capt those tests are so easily faked, and people have readily done so for various reasons. 

Personally I cannot see the point, Do a test, get jabbed (unless exempt) protect yourself and others. Why anyone wouldn't is absolutely beyond me. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Not everybody who hasn't had a covid vaccine is an anti vaxxer.

True, too many people are falling into line with this polarisation.  There are many reasons why someone  might not have had vaccine,  only one of which is being an anti vaxxer.  Hardly surprising that the ever ignorant Freddo has fallen into the trap  of the ill-informed. 

• Like 1

I think we (those that can have the jab) owe it to those who cant (for medical reasons only) to have it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I think we (those that can have the jab) owe it to those who cant (for medical reasons only) to have it. 

I'm double jabbed and opting out of having a booster.

Second Pfizer jab gave me two months of heart palpitations (myocarditis / inflammation of the heart muscle to be precise). 

I'll take my chances with covid over laying in bed each night worrying about dying from a heart attack in my sleep.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Second Pfizer jab gave me two months of heart palpitations (myocarditis / inflammation of the heart muscle to be precise). 

I'll take my chances with covid over laying in bed each night worrying about having a heart attack in my sleep.

Sounds  like a sufficient  medical reason for exemption to me! 

1 minute ago, GenerationA47 said:

Sounds  like a sufficient  medical reason for exemption to me! 

Agreed, not sure which part of my 'medical reasons' comment he missed chose to ignore.

18 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Agreed, not sure which part of my 'medical reasons' comment he missed chose to ignore.

I didn't choose to ignore it, wasn't arguing against it or disagreeing with you at all, was simply expanding on your point with my own experience, if anything to strengthen your point. 

Why does everything have to be an argument? 

But as it happens, are you sure I can self-certify for medical reasons? I had an ECG, but no doctor will say "this was caused by your pfizer jab" will they, that's left for me to add 2+2 and come out with 4, as they started about 3 days after the jab and I'd never had them before. Surely a medical exemption requires more than me relaying an experience anecdotally.

37 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Unfortunately Capt those tests are so easily faked, and people have readily done so for various reasons. 

Personally I cannot see the point, Do a test, get jabbed (unless exempt) protect yourself and others. Why anyone wouldn't is absolutely beyond me. 

Just to be clear I would be in favour of compulsory vaccination but that won't stop you passing on Covid. I just don't understand why vaccinations, masks and testing isn't compulsory. None of them are 100% effective all of the while but collectively far more so.

As ever with Covid gov't will pussyfoot around and learn the hard way.

No chance, people just won't do it this time, after all their own rule breaking no sod is going to pay attention to Bozza. 

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Medical reasons? Mate it doesn’t even work. What are you saying? You can catch and spread it. Why would you owe any one to inject yourself with stuff that isnt even adequately been proven which Medical Degree Fauci said for a proper research to be conclusive they need 10 years. 

the whole point of the 2 week lockdowns was to flatten the curve = dint work

the whole point of the masks was to flatten the curve = dint work

the whole point of testings was to flatten the curve = dint work

the whole point of vaccines was to lower the spread = dint work

all meanwhile since the start of this worldwide dictatorship we had these events and agendas that moved forward:

Biggest Wealth transfer from poor to rich

Neuralink

Green new deal

Metaverse

Crypto sky rocketing

China’s global advance as the superpower of the world

Climate Change policies

just to name a few. 

You’re losing your land and the right to own property, soon you will lose your mind and body.

if you want to talk about duty you should talk about defending your nation, arm yourself with knowledge and power. All the information is public just search for it and follow the money. Dont go on questionable sites. No go to the official sites. Find out who owns what and who does what.

you will be surprised 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

When is a lock down being discussed ? I understood masks, certificates in certain scenarios and working from home.

These are to give us time to catch up with the boosters that will be needed.

55 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

Medical reasons? Mate it doesn’t even work. What are you saying? You can catch and spread it. Why would you owe any one to inject yourself with stuff that isnt even adequately been proven which Medical Degree Fauci said for a proper research to be conclusive they need 10 years. 

all meanwhile since the start of this worldwide dictatorship we had these events and agendas that moved forward:

Neuralink

Green new deal

Metaverse

Crypto sky rocketing

Climate Change policies

just to name a few. 

You’re losing your land and the right to own property, soon you will lose your mind and body.

if you want to talk about duty you should talk about defending your nation, arm yourself with knowledge and power. All the information is public just search for it and follow the money. Dont go on questionable sites. No go to the official sites. Find out who owns what and who does what.

you will be surprised 

...wondered how long this thread would last before a mis-informed conspiracist turned up!

3 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

You do know that vaccinated people can still get COVID, can carry COVID and spread COVID, I'd rather people had to flow test day of match, that would be better and safer. And yes I'm vaccinated. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, McWrighty said:

...wondered how long this thread would last before a mis-informed conspiracist turned up!

You tell me where i am misinformed i literally said to look at the official sites. 

But i guess *** are gonna ****

12 minutes ago, Canary bob said:

You do know that vaccinated people can still get COVID, can carry COVID and spread COVID, I'd rather people had to flow test day of match, that would be better and safer. And yes I'm vaccinated. 

Also where will they draw the line? Will they refuse entry until you've had the booster? Either way it will be impossible for NCFC to police. Saturday 5.30 kick off, we'll need to be there 2 hours before hand.

6pm press conference so all will become clear, not.

1 hour ago, Tzol Machine said:

Neuralink

Green new deal

Metaverse

Crypto sky rocketing

Climate Change policies

just to name a few. 

you will be surprised 

Conspiracy-theorist anti-vaxxer nutcase alert.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Neuralink

Green new deal

Metaverse

Crypto sky rocketing

Climate Change policies

just to name a few. 

you will be surprised 

Could you not post this b*llocks somewhere else. Preferably on one of the ridiculous sites populated by nutters.

Neuralink

Green new deal

Metaverse

Crypto sky rocketing

Climate Change policies

just to name a few. 

you will be surprised 

some shocking grammar in this post...maybe educate yourself on that before trying educate others on this bs?

4 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I'll take my chances with covid over laying in bed each night worrying about dying from a heart attack in my sleep.

I’ve had both doses with no problems but Unfortunately there are a lot of people who are either unaware of these problems or not willing to accept it. Astonishing they want to get it into kids. It won’t be going anywhere near mine if and when they drop to his age bracket 

Edited by Virtual reality
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Virtual reality said:

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who are either unaware of these problems or not willing to accept it. Astonishing they want to get it into kids. It won’t be going anywhere near mine

Oh dear.