Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Binner watch

14 minutes ago, Willmeister said:

Fans trying to attack their own players now. They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

9B9A39D3-CF40-4A74-A714-BF472F0A82E5.jpeg

They do,by all accounts,appear to have some very 'special' specimens in their away support though 😲

Wow, they are absolute toilet. Barring a few set piece flashes across goal I don’t think they mustered a shot on target. The amount of time the passed the ball off the pitch for a Charlton throw was embarrassing. I don’t know what the rest of the 3rd tier are like but on this performance, I think they should be more concerned with the bottom rather that the top 6. Charlton bossed them for 90% of the game.

I missed the fan/player altercation as left at the 2nd goal. I caught the earlier train back to Greenwich and of course, it was packed full of Binners (80% of Charlton fans live in Kent I reckon). They weren’t happy and seemed a tad more realistic to their plight than the loons on TWTD. Frank Lampard? Pffft! they're worried about the lack of players they can attract come Jan with all their money as if too far off the pace it will limit them. 

As for Charlton, Jaiyesimi did a couple of neat tricks/crosses but one of their lesser talented players as a few errors, he’d have never made it at ours.

Their best two CAFC players are on loan (mmm?) Elliott Lee (Luton?) and our very own Famewo who won’t be able to play against us in the cup unless they buy him right? We could put out a 2nd team with one or two regulars I reckon.

I’ll be there. OTBC (I really wanted to sing it on the packed train but the numbers didn’t stack up).

38 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

At the whistle, the Blues support made their feelings clear with Nsiala starting to engage a fan in conversation before being joined by Walton, who was confronted by a fan, who was dragged away by police officers as the Town defender was ushered away from the area. 

It all seems to be going well. Jolly good. 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

Can anyone actually name a scum player? I can't.

But I thought their club was a household name with all their heritage and history? 😂😂😂

Just now, CANARYKING said:

I’d pay to join TWTD tonight !

I honestly think it is the worst i have ever seen over there.

4 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

You naughty boy 

7A42C68F-2810-413F-A2B7-6AB26AA234B7.jpeg

This is an old catalogue, girls don't sport a bush anymore

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I honestly think it is the worst i have ever seen over there.

They must be close to no longer being in denial surely? They didn't go up at their first attempt, now have a squad full of total unknowns and League 1 and 2 players, and will be spending a 4th consecutive season in the third division.

It is glorious.

I'd add athat as good as Famewo is at Charlton, he's got a few nerver moments in him and has been over-taken and then some by AO (lets go!), and we obviously rate Jonathan Tomkinson. I reckon we should let him go, after mid Jan.

45 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Head over to TWTD, there is smoke coming out

They are about to announce a new pope? Or celebrate a corner?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Can anyone actually name a scum player? I can't.

But I thought their club was a household name with all their heritage and history? 😂😂😂

On Saturday, I tried to work out if they made wholesale changes for the Barrow cup match but realised I wouldn't recognise the first team anyway😁

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, C.I.D said:

At least they'll be able to add fixtures with Forest Green to their glorious history next season 😂

You mean "The likes of" Forest Green 😁

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

You mean "The likes of" Forest Green 😁

LOL..............maybe the FG fans are as likely to be saying "F*ck me,what have we done to deserve playing the 'likes of' Ipsh*te' "🤣

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

They are about to announce a new pope? Or celebrate a corner?

Well they couldn't be assassins as for that you'd need shots on target.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Willmeister said:

Fans trying to attack their own players now. They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

9B9A39D3-CF40-4A74-A714-BF472F0A82E5.jpeg

Sounds like he is over egging it a bit. From the clip I saw a few of them were shouting from the stands at two of their players and one fan came over from the side and pushed one of them before being removed by stewards.

To be fair they are usually such a inert bunch that I'm quite surprised they finally let the team know what they thought (please note I do not condone the behaviour of the moron who pushed their player). 

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

It's absolute comedy gold tonight 😂

Right, I can’t resist it, I’m off to have a look. 👀

• Like 1

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Right, I can’t resist it, I’m off to have a look. 👀

Careful,they don't have pre-warnings for those of a nervous disposition etc 😀

• Haha 1

Not sure if I can copy this, but this is not pretty. Will say this - fair play to Christian Walton, as if some numpty shoved me like that, the only question that would need answering is how many teeth would be embedded in my goalie gloves after throwing back!

Edited by TheGunnShow

Twatter going on about 3,000 travelling to Charlton like it’s unheard of. It’s 90mins down the road tops from Binnesville. We had 20,000 season ticket holders in Div 3 

(Oh and went up at first attempt , at Charlton of course . In front of 4000 fans ) 

Clearly one of them decided a ban was the quickest way not to have to watch any more of the rubbish they will continue to serve up.

• Haha 1

“Our biggest January signing should be an exorcist or witchdoctor.”

🤣

They’d still probably sign a donkey if they did try that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Such a shame we didn't get Ipswich in the FA Cup, that's if they do manage to get past the mighty Barrow AFC.

9 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Twatter going on about 3,000 travelling to Charlton like it’s unheard of. It’s 90mins down the road tops from Binnesville. We had 20,000 season ticket holders in Div 3 

(Oh and went up at first attempt , at Charlton of course . In front of 4000 fans ) 

We always used to sell out that away end easily.  In fact I remember one Charlton fan telling me we often brought more than London clubs.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1468359431138299904

Look at the age of them. The last few remaining who can remember the binners winning something.

God, and to think of all the fans on here who were so insanely jealous and enraged when Evans took over that club.

And to think of those posters on here who also said no less than a couple of seasons ago that Ipswich would likely overtake us in the coming couple of seasons.

Dear me.

The best thing is, can you imagine those players giving it their all for that lot? They could feasibly get worse....