Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Binner watch

💩👀

My pal is a Charlton fan and Season ticket holder. For tonight’s game he has been given +3 extra tickets for freemans. As its only 3 stops on the train, I, like most people, rubbernecks at car-crashes, so I'm going to join him as a neutral. I say neutral, but that’s a lie as they are playing the 3 star wizards of Suffolk. I can’t wait to see this free-flowing football and the new manager bounce with Paul John Paul McGrePaul.

I might try and start an OTBC chant.

Anything else you fine lot would like me to say or do or spy out for at this feast of soccer? Especially as our U21 side could meet them in a cup next season.

I'm going to have a look at Famewo and see if we missed anything with Jaiyesimi.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Wearing a Norwich top I presume? 

I wouldn't wear one supporting us, so unlikely. I've got the Adidas one from '83 but it wouldn't fit over my head. If I smell them on the train I'll just grin (with my mask on)

1 minute ago, spencer 1970 said:

I wouldn't wear one supporting us, so unlikely. I've got the Adidas one from '83 but it wouldn't fit over my head. If I smell them on the train I'll just grin (with my mask on)

Norwich mask? 😏

6 minutes ago, spencer 1970 said:

Damn, sorry. I don't really do merch. I'll start a one man chant about kicking a puppet on a string or alike.

eh?

1 hour ago, spencer 1970 said:

💩👀

My pal is a Charlton fan and Season ticket holder. For tonight’s game he has been given +3 extra tickets for freemans. As its only 3 stops on the train, I, like most people, rubbernecks at car-crashes, so I'm going to join him as a neutral. I say neutral, but that’s a lie as they are playing the 3 star wizards of Suffolk. I can’t wait to see this free-flowing football and the new manager bounce with Paul John Paul McGrePaul.

I might try and start an OTBC chant.

Anything else you fine lot would like me to say or do or spy out for at this feast of soccer? Especially as our U21 side could meet them in a cup next season.

I'm going to have a look at Famewo and see if we missed anything with Jaiyesimi.

I've only recently moved out of Charlton, otherwise would have joined you for a rendition of OTBC. Enjoy!

3 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

That wasn't my default browsing pages of the Freeman's Catalogue.

You naughty boy 

7A42C68F-2810-413F-A2B7-6AB26AA234B7.jpeg

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Wearing a Norwich top I presume? 

I went to watch Peterborough take them on a few years ago in an evening match when Roy Keane was still in charge. There were around 4000 away fans.Thought I’d wear a City scarf for the occasion and did get some funny looks from the Posh fans.

Pretty satisfying night all told…….Posh won 7-1 and the look on Keane’s face as he stewed on the touch line was a picture 🤬😂

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

You naughty boy 

7A42C68F-2810-413F-A2B7-6AB26AA234B7.jpeg

Many a happy hour looking at the Freemans and Grattons catalogues, the beauty of having older sisters. A quick look at the Subbuteo and Scalextric before the main event. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Nice buns FF! 😊 

You know you'll set @TIL 1010off again. 

Careful now Greavsy or his mate will be along to accuse us of having a pop within minutes every time he posts.😜

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

2-0.

Who knew that it was just their players were crap and getting rid of the manager would not change anything

Sounds like us 😂

At least they'll be able to add fixtures with Forest Green to their glorious history next season 😂

At the whistle, the Blues support made their feelings clear with Nsiala starting to engage a fan in conversation before being joined by Walton, who was confronted by a fan, who was dragged away by police officers as the Town defender was ushered away from the area.