For the future

Norwich city should take money from players high wages

Norwich city football club should take money from the players when they lose as they are on very high wages and will see if that changes their performance. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, For the future said:

Norwich city football club should take money from the players when they lose as they are on very high wages and will see if that changes their performance. 

It will change their attendance, for sure.

Far too lenient!

We need to learn from the Taliban.

A few bodies swinging gently in the breeze during the half-time interval would do wonders for discipline, and trim that wages bill at the same time.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Far too lenient!

A few bodies swinging gently in the breeze during the half-time interval would do wonders for discipline, and trim that wages bill at the same time.

Never mind that, if you can make it such that our government are those bodies swinging gently in the breeze at half-time, you could easily charge far more money for Carrow Road tickets, charge far more for streaming, and get enough revenue in to redo the City Stand as well.

You know it makes sense! 😉

1 hour ago, For the future said:

You said yesterday in your ‘Championship next season’ thread you were off and weren’t posting anymore? But yet here you are and again you bring no punctuation to the party… I just don’t know if I can trust you anymore For the future - you’ve ditched me once… I’m tired of your jilting, stream-of-consciousness ways! You’ll have to change or you’ll lose us all!

1 hour ago, For the future said:

You're not that prat from Brighton by any chance ? 😒

Williams is reportedly on 65k per week. I’ve always naively believed that the pay gap between the boss and the shop floor should not be excessive. Similarly the gap between the watching punter and the players. These days of any kind of equity are gone, with rampant capitalism now king, but I’m not sure if psychologically we have caught up with the modern disconnect between player and supporters (a relatively recent phenomenon). 

1 hour ago, BroadstairsR said:

Far too lenient!

A bit harsh that.

I suggest we start by disciplining our non-scoring strikers. Don’t score and it’s a leg amputated.

May not improve our scoring rate but it’ll make sure that Josh Sargent doesn’t get his feet in a tangle again 😉

2 hours ago, For the future said:

We were coping just fine without you. Just fcuk off!!

29 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

A bit harsh that.

I suggest we start by disciplining our non-scoring strikers. Don’t score and it’s a leg amputated.

May not improve our scoring rate but it’ll make sure that Josh Sargent doesn’t get his feet in a tangle again 😉

Perhaps adding a leg might be more fruitful

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Perhaps adding a leg might be more fruitful

On The Ball City meets Jake The Peg.