Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Your Man United predictions

unfortunately it'll likely turn into 'The Ronaldo Show' if he starts and MotD will have us on first gushing all over him.

Luckily I have something else on this weekend and will miss the game. 

Depends on United, if United of two weeks ago turn up, there’s a chance, United wanting to play and we could end up on a 4-0. 

If it’s last weekend’s team then 5.1 to Utd. That midfield just ain’t up to the job, nor are the forwards as a group or defenders come to think of it. Our team missing Normann and Rashica has little chance unfortunately. 

One thing is for sure though, Gilmour won't be squaring anything to Williams in this game 😀

On 06/12/2021 at 14:00, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I throw myself off County Hall. 

What a depressing place, what about the Castle Keep?! 

On 06/12/2021 at 08:12, cambridgeshire canary said:

Who's scoring? Who's getting booked? Will Man United beat us by 4, 5, 6 or 7 goals? Will Ronaldo score a hat trick? Make your predictions here

https://www.trollfootball.me/videos/view/josh-sargent-terrible-miss-against-tottenham

Josh Sargent has now taken to doing trick shots, so I predict he will swallow the ball and fire it out of his arsse but unfortunately over the bar

Edited by Mullet

On 06/12/2021 at 22:17, Nora's Ghost said:

Delia will fall asleep in the second half.

Delia will wake up and shout "let's be havin you" as she grabs her bottle of Gin !

Pink Un meltdown I'm afraid. DCB with numerous threads. TVB with a thread about the project. And Keith will weigh in with a couple. 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Win, lose or draw, my prediction is I'll still be in the pub afterwards.....

Yep we're starting early afternoon and then a session afterwards. Its win win for we whatever the result.

It's a free hit. Just enjoy it.

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

Win, lose or draw, my prediction is I'll still be in the pub afterwards.....

Glass half full, half empty or straight from the bottle hipster style?

5 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Glass half full, half empty or straight from the bottle hipster style?

GLASS? GLASS?.....Regardless of our soccerkickyfootball result it'll be nothing less than large flagons o' brimming full to the rim of wholesome frothing real ale for me on a Saturday Night out in our Fine City!......

I'll be wearing my 'big night out gear' of original cork life-jacket, aran sweater, oilskins, sou'wester hat and deep sea waders.....and in t'pub will occasionally randomly burst into a sea-shanty ballad with my right hand index finger wedged into my right ear....#"I wuz the Cap'n of the Nightingale!"#....To an appreciative rapturous wtf? From my polite but somewhat bewildered onlooking fellow pub regulars.....

Then after a gallon or so of fine ale, it's off to a trendy club where the doorman are sympathetic to my alternative salty sailor attire and let me straight in t'club. I'm soon centre of attention to all the onlooking curious lovely ladies.....as I body-pop, do the robot, moonwalk, twist, twerk and make a general ar$e of meself....."I'm sexy an' I know it".....If anyone sees me out an' about feel free to say hello an' maybe treat me to a bevvy?.....

Then it's off to stagger down Prince o' Wales Rud as I attract more envious an' admiring glances an' loadsa positive comments from fellow pubbers an' clubbers (including them bizzy bizzies) of Norfolk's finest boys an' girls in blue all regarding my fashion statement sea faring attire. A quick stop for a scrummy Kebab 'n Chips with extra garlic mayo an' chilli sauce and then it's a couple of hours lie down in the gutter - before trudging my weary way haime......

What's a 'hipster'?.....

19 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

GLASS? GLASS?.....Regardless of our soccerkickyfootball result it'll be nothing less than large flagons o' brimming full to the rim of wholesome frothing real ale for me on a Saturday Night out in our Fine City!......

I'll be wearing my 'big night out gear' of original cork life-jacket, aran sweater, oilskins, sou'wester hat and deep sea waders.....and in t'pub will occasionally randomly burst into a sea-shanty ballad with my right hand index finger wedged into my right ear....#"I wuz the Cap'n of the Nightingale!"#....To an appreciative rapturous wtf? From my polite but somewhat bewildered onlooking fellow pub regulars.....

Then after a gallon or so of fine ale, it's off to a trendy club where the doorman are sympathetic to my alternative salty sailor attire and let me straight in t'club. I'm soon centre of attention to all the onlooking curious lovely ladies.....as I body-pop, do the robot, moonwalk, twist, twerk and make a general ar$e of meself....."I'm sexy an' I know it".....If anyone sees me out an' about feel free to say hello an' maybe treat me to a bevvy?.....

Then it's off to stagger down Prince o' Wales Rud as I attract more envious an' admiring glances an' loadsa positive comments from fellow pubbers an' clubbers (including them bizzy bizzies) of Norfolk's finest boys an' girls in blue all regarding my fashion statement sea faring attire. A quick stop for a scrummy Kebab 'n Chips with extra garlic mayo an' chilli sauce and then it's a couple of hours lie down in the gutter - before trudging my weary way haime......

What's a 'hipster'?.....

Do you have a beard and a student's union card?

Bus passes don't count.

19 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Then it's off to stagger down Prince o' Wales Rud as I attract more envious an' admiring glances an' loadsa positive comments from fellow pubbers an' clubbers

How old are you fella?! PoW Road has long since depreciated as a “hub” for anything. It’s just a couple of strip clubs now and various worldly food stops. Not like the old days of avoiding fist fights on the way to get chips after a Po Na Na banger!

On 06/12/2021 at 10:30, Worthy Nigelton said:

McLean will start, we will get overrun in midfield even by Fred and McTominay, United will win 2 or 3-0, people will blame Sargent, MOTD will comment how Gilmour was incredible and highlight him picking the ball up from Gibson and squaring it 10 yards to Williams as evidence of his quality, Pukki will work his socks off, Tzolis will come on and be crap, many on here will start questioning whether Smith is any better than Farke, Webber will know for sure now that he has signed absolute dross. Anything else I've missed?

Williams won't play against his parent club 

50 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Do you have a beard and a student's union card?

Bus passes don't count.

I'm called Tarquin and I absolutely adore mung bean soup, nettle wine, pulses and lentils, bagging pheasants, blasting anything that looks like a deer, badger, pet dog, seal pup, rabbit or hare. I delight in threatening impoverished poachers and those inconsiderate trespassing countryside walkers - but I really and thoroughly enjoy foraging for fungi on my vast wooded estate in the early morn......I was never a student as Mater & Pater would have been horrified for me to mix and fraternise with oiks and ne'er do wells. I was therefore home educated in various pseudo-intellectual disciplines by a strict domineering Academic 'you'll thank me for it, so take this beating like a man' Professor Poindexter....and latterly the 'Kama Sutra' positions by our loyal 'It's our little secret Tarquin' Nanny Nodanwink (She was Scandinavian)....Bus passes? No, it's my Bentley, Range Rover and my bespoke Cooper 'S' for charging around the grounds as I swig from a bottle of expensive cognac hooting and a tooting and a rooting.....chasing Colin my chauffeur dressed in just his vest, pants and cap and flip flops.....hilarious.....

On occasion I do wear a false beard and don't wash for a while, to gain the confidence and be accepted by certain elements of society as I glue my hands and cheek onto the outer ring-road.....(jolly good fun it is) irritating the lower class as they show their frustration in traffic queues and which entertains and amuses me and keeps me busy through the week.....

Regarding my football and match-days? I take on a different persona and it is a different experience.....but that tale, is for later......

56 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

How old are you fella?! PoW Road has long since depreciated as a “hub” for anything. It’s just a couple of strip clubs now and various worldly food stops. Not like the old days of avoiding fist fights on the way to get chips after a Po Na Na banger!

My age is inconsequential......but my personal pleasure and erotic entertainment is essential and paramount to my whole miserable existence.....I just luvs them lappies!.....But I do miss visiting the Le Valbon.....as I had a penchant for the more mature ladies, then.....

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Yellow Green Army said:

Norwich 2 - 1 Man Utd.

Sargent to get on the scoresheet and shut up all the doom mongers.

You do realise that Santa can't always get everything on your list 😉

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

I'm called Tarquin and I absolutely adore mung bean soup, nettle wine, pulses and lentils, bagging pheasants, blasting anything that looks like a deer, badger, pet dog, seal pup, rabbit or hare. I delight in threatening impoverished poachers and those inconsiderate trespassing countryside walkers - but I really and thoroughly enjoy foraging for fungi on my vast wooded estate in the early morn......I was never a student as Mater & Pater would have been horrified for me to mix and fraternise with oiks and ne'er do wells. I was therefore home educated in various pseudo-intellectual disciplines by a strict domineering Academic 'you'll thank me for it, so take this beating like a man' Professor Poindexter....and latterly the 'Kama Sutra' positions by our loyal 'It's our little secret Tarquin' Nanny Nodanwink (She was Scandinavian)....Bus passes? No, it's my Bentley, Range Rover and my bespoke Cooper 'S' for charging around the grounds as I swig from a bottle of expensive cognac hooting and a tooting and a rooting.....chasing Colin my chauffeur dressed in just his vest, pants and cap and flip flops.....hilarious.....

On occasion I do wear a false beard and don't wash for a while, to gain the confidence and be accepted by certain elements of society as I glue my hands and cheek onto the outer ring-road.....(jolly good fun it is) irritating the lower class as they show their frustration in traffic queues and which entertains and amuses me and keeps me busy through the week.....

Regarding my football and match-days? I take on a different persona and it is a different experience.....but that tale, is for later......

Damn you’re a hoot! There’s shades of True Grit here though…