Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Your Man United predictions

10 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Skip Man Utd and start a thread for Villa . 

He needs no encouragement! 

• Haha 1

McLean will start, we will get overrun in midfield even by Fred and McTominay, United will win 2 or 3-0, people will blame Sargent, MOTD will comment how Gilmour was incredible and highlight him picking the ball up from Gibson and squaring it 10 yards to Williams as evidence of his quality, Pukki will work his socks off, Tzolis will come on and be crap, many on here will start questioning whether Smith is any better than Farke, Webber will know for sure now that he has signed absolute dross. Anything else I've missed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

McLean will start, we will get overrun in midfield even by Fred and McTominay, United will win 2 or 3-0, people will blame Sargent, MOTD will comment how Gilmour was incredible and highlight him picking the ball up from Gibson and squaring it 10 yards to Williams as evidence of his quality, Pukki will work his socks off, Tzolis will come on and be crap, many on here will start questioning whether Smith is any better than Farke, Webber will know for sure now that he has signed absolute dross. Anything else I've missed?

Yes, you didn't predict which players were going to score our 3 goals or at what time

1 minute ago, Making Plans said:

Yes, you didn't predict which players were going to score our 3 goals or at what time

Pukki some time between 0 and 90 minutes + injury time. 

Ronaldo hatrick.  We lose by 6 goals.

General play prediction we'll string passes together for long periods while manure sit and wait for us to **** up, then break quickly and score.  Rinse, repeat.

I do really really hope I'm wrong though. 

• Like 1

Depends who we can put out, we will still lose.  But an effective midfield protecting the defence could keep it to 3 or 4.  Sorensen after yesterdays cameo showed he can operate as DM playing alongside Normann, and Gilmour to pull the strings higher up the pitch we can give them a game.  Need to find another midfielder, who?   Cantwell to be brought back as well.

We will get Micheal Oliver or Andre Mariner as it’s Man Utd and Ralph Rangunick or however it’s spelt will be the media’s attention . Ronaldo will be assistant referee . 

After a tight start MUFC will take the lead after 2 mins  through McTominay , who will then knee slide the length of Carrow Road as Gilmour joins in with the Scottish celebrations before being reminded that he is the Norwich POTS elect. 

Gilmour will be outstanding . Cantwell will miss out due to personal reasons / breaking a finger nail in training . Sargent will miss three open goals.

In the post match interview Webber will complain about the booing as the fifth goal goes in (at half time) , and admit that he sent Smith into war with an unloaded Royal Enfield rifle as it was all we could afford . 

Smith won’t care as he is just happy to have a job having just been sacked by a team who subsequently won three in a row . 

Farke (with Frank Lampard as his assistant) is then announced at the new Binners manager , and I throw myself off County Hall. 

The United that turned up for the first half against Palace would be pretty worrying as they really got a press on and shoved Palace back. At the same time, I'd fancy our chances of getting a goal with Maguire in their defence as let's face it, he's bang out of form. I can see us putting up a pretty stern fight at times but in a manner not too dissimilar to the Tottenham defeat, get beaten by a side that's more clinical in both boxes.

Probably a 1-3 defeat, Pukki getting it.

If it goes to 0-5, that’ll make it identical points and goals for and against totals for Deano’s first five and Daniel’s last five games. Then we can all argue about whether there’s been a new gaffer bounce to fill in the time up to Christmas. 😇

Prediction: Cantwell - desperate to play against Ronaldo - suddenly recovers and makes starting XI.

Prediction: Pain, and more slagging from the MOTD canary stranglers, as we continue on our way through a very challenging December.

1 hour ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

I can only anticipate a damn good thrashing.

Fawlty Towers: A damn good thrashing - YouTube....Couldn't resist.....someone had to.....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Raptor said:

Win for Norwich. 2-1 Time for our shock result of the season. There's alway one.

Yep, I agree. 

I’m going for a gutsy 0-0 draw.

Got to be positive I guess and keep oversized Adam’s apple pretty boy at bay.

Edited by KernowCanary

6 hours ago, Sooty57 said:

Prediction: Pain, and more slagging from the MOTD canary stranglers, as we continue on our way through a very challenging December.

MOTD will give even less of a **** about us this week, all about United. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

MOTD will give even less of a **** about us this week, all about United. 

True but in fairness almost everyone in the country other than Norwich will be more bothered about United.