Sign in to follow this  
East Rider

Sörensen the sub

Got a suspicion he might be getting the nod. Don't get me wrong, it's just a hunch and I can't "rationalise" it... just a hunch.

5 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

He's a very decent player and it's good that he's back in contention for a place

It was good to see him back again

The SAS have a very difficult jigsaw to piece together. I trust in them to make it happen. 

3 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

I think I was still laughing at Sargent nutmegging himself at that point so o didn’t really notice what he did

To give him credit, he blocked the self attempted nutmeg with his standing leg.  Quite a moment 🙂

I'd like to see more of Sorenson, and would think he can't be worse than Gilmour has looked on multiple occasions as the deep laying midfielder. Not replacing Skipp was a huge mistake, and it would be good to see what Sorensen can offer there as he's always look tidy enough in his appearances 

• Like 1

Sorensen looked tidy on the highlights I've just seen.  Moved into a DM role and in the few minutes he was given passed the ball effectively.  If he can do this in a 90 minute role, I would like to see him given a greater role.  He looked the player many of us thought he was.  This would give the only quality midfield players we have Normann and Gilmour the opportunity to improve us as an attacking force.

Gilmour although played as a DM he is not one, but his passing yesterday was the one bright spot in a misfiring midfield. he worked himself to a standstill.

PLM and Kenny and Rupp are severely limited at this level.

• Like 1