chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Spurs (PL) *****

This is what happens when a deep-lying playmaker is left deepest without some ballast alongside.

• Like 1

I wonder how much hype Skipp would have, if he were Scottish and played for Chelsea..

• Like 1

Gilmour seems easily affected by the crowd today too. They are onto him for being a Chelsea player. It lead to a poor corner from him and then a stupid foul and unnecessary card in the middle of the park.

A liability today and Smith should look at switching him sooner rather than later into the second half.

Dont think Gilmour is ever going to be a main man in a Midfield, he needs the better players around him to carry him when his team doesn't have the ball.

Idah has been a nuisance and has given us an out ball. On this showing, he's better than Sarge

Just now, WD40 said:

Still want more from Idah, like the ability to stay onside. 

Nice to see we found an Ade Akinbiyi replacement.

• Haha 1

We’re playing very well, just lack a bit of cutting edge. Such a shame there’s no Normann / Rashica / Cantwell. Hope Todd gets a good chance this game looks mate for him if it stays like this

• Like 1

I wonder how happy Spurs fans are watching this? Playing on the break at home to us..

• Like 1

We're well in this - it's one of those games where the second goal might be more important than the first. If they get it, game over - if we get it, I wouldn't be surprised if we turned it over.

But I'd be surprised if it doesn't come at all.

• Like 1

Just now, kirku said:

I wonder how happy Spurs fans are watching this? Playing on the break at home to us..

As long as they keep winning, they won't care (as they didn't with Mourinho). As soon as they start losing however...

OTBC

1 minute ago, kirku said:

Not sure many would have predicted that along with 62% possession before kickoff.

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Not sure many would have predicted that along with 62% possession before kickoff.

Yeah but we are not doing anything with it. They are there for the taking 

2 minutes ago, kirku said:

Be far more forgiving for it under conte than they would mourinho or nuno, but yes it’s pretty soulless from the home team 

Duplicate post. Is the forum playing up for anyone else?

Edited by Nuff Said

Tough first half. We looks ok from a defensive perspective until Moura runs at us. Midfield lightweight, missing Normann. 

There does seem to be opportunities for the fullbacks. I would like to see Giannoulis on. At least you know he'll drive forward with it, try and get the ball in