chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Spurs (PL) *****

What is Gilmour thinking there?!?! Never ever going to score from that range against a World Cup winner in that body position.  

1 minute ago, Tetteys Jig said:

easy to say that but we eat those chances up in the championship. Strikes me it's a mental issue like England and penalties. Players lacking composure when stakes are high.

You get that fraction longer in the Championship.

3 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

That's like being passed the chocolate tin and then finding out that the last two sweets are both coffee flavour.

OTBC

Life is like a box of chocolates. Some tw-at nicks all the good stuff and leaves you with the funking coconut creams.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tetteys Jig said:

easy to say that but we eat those chances up in the championship. Strikes me it's a mental issue like England and penalties. Players lacking composure when stakes are high.

wasnt the SoccerBot meant to make the player more reactionary / instinctive?! 

If we are creating chances, then surely with that we should be converting more of them!

Ballcocks. 3-0's harsh on us, but fair play to Spurs for taking their **** chances.,

If the commentators on my stream don’t stop talking about our lack of goals soon, I’ll…

Oh b0llocks 3-0

Edited by Nuff Said

What has Gilmour done to deserve his spot week in week out? A good half against Southampton?

3-0 turned it off, be a different game if Idah could of finished that chance. Biggest thing for me though is Gilmour is nowhere near the required level