Sign in to follow this  
Snake Pit Rebel

Huckerby Stalling!!

I have just been informed that worthy has been on the radio saying that talks have been held with Hucks this morning but he has now gone away and was going to talk to another club-thought to be West Brom on monday..

What the hell is going on?

I relay what Hucks said himself-if a fee could be agreed i would be back like a shot to sign for this club..

Maybe the carrot is''nt big enough?

Come on show your loyalty to the fans who worship you!!

there saying he has not turned up yet
later today wothy talked about sweed signing
but they did say it seemed highly unlikly he would sign in time for sunday
radio norfolk 12pm

Lads,

I heard the same broadcast on scum loving SGR radio!!!!

Are the scum fabricating a story??????

It''s madness!!!

My work colleagues are getting really p*******d off with me keep refreshing the site!!!

Come on Hucks, I also heard a rumour about him buying a pad from one of my mates who works at a solicitors in Norwich, where they were instructed on the purchase of the property in Cawston??

im now going to listen to the sport news .and will gv an update on the sport news from a reliable radio station in a fine county ''i through my contact was right on cawston that is a good strong hold
for him comming in

i dont want to raise any hopes, but i have just heard from a reliable source he will be signing at 4pm, but for some reason he wont be able to play sunday

Ash I apologise mate getting your hopes up!! Re: House purchase, my rumour I''ve just found out was complete B*****ks, i wanted to back up my evidence so I made a phone call to my mate, but it was a scummer winding him and myself up!!!! (B****ds)

Words will be had! It would be nice if it was true mate.

Stiil keep the faith!!!!

Bring on the Ip**t

They are stiil scared!!!!

Hence the dirty tactics of that rumour.

Unless you know something that scummer doesn''t??

It has been confirmed that Huckerby is to talk to West Brom on Monday. However, it doesnt amount to a lot I think its fair for him to check them out. At least he isnt giving Wigan a look in.

Also I think he was refering to the chance of first team football when he was saying he would come back tomorrow and that was before anyone else had shown an interest in him. To be honest we cant hedge our bets on one player anyway, its far too risky.

Add to that we now have two new strikers in anyway, both have a decent record. Its just down to Hux now, but he knows what the story is.

yes its true hucks will talk too WBA on monday, but its a way for he''s agent to get more money. for example after monday he''s goes and says WBA offered hucks a better wage and we will probaly will match. god i hate hucks agent i think we should get tony martin too shoot him LOL