cambridgeshire canary

Current Premier League average attendances

I'm pretty sure that Covid will have impacted our attendances this year. Some older and most vulnerable will have taken advantage of the suspension offer by the club + the start to the season might have "limited the enthusiasm" of many casuals.

17 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Fair to say we are doing well, although I do feel our stadium expansion won't be coming any time soon..

Don't be so sure after last night. Delia clearly found the seating at Newcastle to her liking and was comfortable enough there to drop off during the game.

It might cause her to re-think that main stand of ours, not least to provide a more comfortable setting for her backside.

• Haha 1

Healthy Attendances which show the solid loyalty of Canary support. I also wonder if the price of Season Tickets will rise for next season regardless of which league we're in?....Good on the club as it's been a few years since they have raised the price...... 

That 1st deadline day will soon be upon us.....

1 hour ago, chiropracticcanary said:

That table makes no sense, Spurs should be 3rd, West Ham 4th, Liverpool 5th etc

It’s sorted by aggregate spectators, so slanted towards those who happen to have played more home games, pretty meaningless. Should be sorted by average attendance, as you say.

Edited by Northluck C

Surely it should be sorted by percentage capacity? If Norwich have a 27k stadium and get 27k average attendances then that's greater than Wolves having a 32k stadium and 25k attendance average right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ged in the onion bag said:

Are Brentford averaging more than the capacity?    Does the SAG know.  or is it 16K, might need a trip to specsavers!   

It's the dodgy screenshot. The 6 looks like 8. I initially read our average was 28k...

• Like 1

It is, but then teams haven't played the same amount of home games as each other, so is a pretty point way of sorting