Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Aarons

Yeah Max seemed a bit off the pace....he did take a whack in the 1st half but he certainly wasn't the only one that had a sub-standard performance.....I couldn't pick our MoM apart from Pukki's strike it was just an all round poor performance.....

He almost created a goal by himself last saturday. Over the last 3-4 years he has consistently been one of Norwich's best 4-5 players on the pitch. Constantly putting in decent 6-7/10 preformances. He hasnt developed quite as much as one could have hoped. he probably wont be the next big thing in English football. But he is still an incredibly reliable player who plays premier league standard football.

He has been a Farke player for his entire career, he has known exactly what has been expected of him. Now he is playing for a new coach with probably slightly different demands of him. It seems he has a bit less freedom than he had under Farke. This was the first time under Smith playing against 10 men. We were probably handling the situation differently to how we would have under Farke. The system we played didnt get the best out of him.

I dont think the impact of losing the coach and mentors who moulded Aarons into the player he is today can be underestimated. i think he has enough credit in the bank for him to put in maybe a couple sub par preformances before we get concerned.

I have faith that Aarons will do a great job at right back. 

2 hours ago, shruk4 said:

He almost created a goal by himself last saturday. Over the last 3-4 years he has consistently been one of Norwich's best 4-5 players on the pitch. Constantly putting in decent 6-7/10 preformances. He hasnt developed quite as much as one could have hoped. he probably wont be the next big thing in English football. But he is still an incredibly reliable player who plays premier league standard football.

He has been a Farke player for his entire career, he has known exactly what has been expected of him. Now he is playing for a new coach with probably slightly different demands of him. It seems he has a bit less freedom than he had under Farke. This was the first time under Smith playing against 10 men. We were probably handling the situation differently to how we would have under Farke. The system we played didnt get the best out of him.

I dont think the impact of losing the coach and mentors who moulded Aarons into the player he is today can be underestimated. i think he has enough credit in the bank for him to put in maybe a couple sub par preformances before we get concerned.

I have faith that Aarons will do a great job at right back. 

Spot on. Consistently the one player you can rely on. Still put the ball across frequently last night even though he has been asked to stay deeper. Not exactly his fault that Sergeant played like a donkey. I was pleased to see Jamal again yesterday. Always my favourite partnership. Shame he had a decent game though.