KiwiScot

*****Offical Lappinitup Match Thread*****

So I'm assuming a narrow midfield (maybe a diamond?) with Sargent moving up top and Aarons/Williams being the players to provide the width?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, king canary said:

So I'm assuming a narrow midfield (maybe a diamond?) with Sargent moving up top and Aarons/Williams being the players to provide the width?

That's what I thought. Curious sub, hope it works out

Just now, The Great Mass Debater said:

Isnt this the kind of game Gilmour is supposed to boss.

Least Smith could recognise Tzolis wasnt at the races, like he did with Cantwell. Reassuring.

But he did keep Williams and Sargent off, both as poor as Tzolis really! Although at least Williams did a few bits well at the back .

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

I'm guessing so. 

We need to stretch the play against ten men though, so it's not quite what I would've gone for, but let's see how it goes.

1 minute ago, king canary said:

I’d say that’s pretty spot on yeah.

In fairness, Tzolis was pretty anonymous in that first half. Need Gilmour on the ball more and a bit or urgency amongst everyone would be nice.

Meanwhile, England Women are tanking Latvia Women 18-0. Reckon they can spare us one?

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Meanwhile, England Women are tanking Latvia Women 18-0. Reckon they can spare us one?

A woman?

• Haha 1

Just now, Nuff Said said:

A woman?

It's 19 now. Goals scored by England Women, that is.

Let’s assume Sargent managed to stay inside for once…what was that cutback for Pukki? You could see Pukki was filthy with it

I've defended him largely but Sargent is absolute ****e with the ball at his feet. Great run and then fires it at Pukki's chest?