Your Newcastle predictions

22 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seems we have never won a Premier League match on a Tuesday.. Good to know 😶

First time then.

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Also this interesting stat..

Six in a row then 1-3

31 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Hang on… this is a paradox within a paradox. Newcastle haven’t won yet and along come Norwich but we’re along come Norwiching ourselves…?? I’m so confused. Must mean a draw. 🤷‍♂️

Untitled.jpg.eb79c0d0280626fb16db03a4020192a7.jpg

"My name is Maximus Canarius Cityius, commander of the Armies of Norfolk, General of the Yellow and Green Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Deanus Smithius. I'm watching you Danke lad. Let's have none of this draw b0llocks. It's three points all the way."

OTBC

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 Tuesday games without a win...stat that does not mean much other than it  may  not bode well for us..also Newcastle looking for a win at the 14th attempt this season...so they gotta win right?...awful record for City up there..so win for Magpies sadly.

Ultimate winner could be the weather if the game catches one of the heavy bands of rain knocking around...swim suits would be better than footy apparel.  Thoughts go out to any hardy fans making that long trip..good on you guys.

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

"My name is Maximus Canarius Cityius, commander of the Armies of Norfolk, General of the Yellow and Green Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Deanus Smithius. I'm watching you Danke lad. Let's have none of this draw b0llocks. It's three points all the way."

Delia's coming on at half time to shout "Are you not entertained!, Lets be avin you!" plusfarkeonahorse

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Delia's coming on at half time to shout "Are you not entertained!, Lets be avin you!" plusfarkeonahorse

I'm up for that Kiwi, love a bit of passion, as long as she doesn't start deep-throating hotdogs.

We'll hold the 'other guy' below in reserve...

Barclay End Norwich on Twitter: "FARKE'S ON A HORSE......." / Twitter

OTBC

On 29/11/2021 at 16:25, HazzaJet said:

the Magpies are still yet to win and without a clean sheet this season

You’ve only gone and done it now!

defeat to nil it is!

• Haha 1

"Which one of you North Eastern shekel scroungin' saps fancies an half-time arm wrestle wiv me?"....'Eh?'...."C'mon yah Geordie pot bellied lightweights....where are yah?"...."I'll 'kin have the bl00dy lot o' yer!"....."I might be 80 but I'm still handy!"....."Pffft ****!"....

image.jpeg.12f8a88ed6dc67f9290bf3d425a83ae1.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Danke bitte said:

Hang on… this is a paradox within a paradox. Newcastle haven’t won yet and along come Norwich but we’re along come Norwiching ourselves…?? I’m so confused. Must mean a draw. 🤷‍♂️

0 0 written all over it 🤣🤣, we done a few things so far this season which has taken an age for us to do...

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No Rashica today.

****ing ****.

That's a real miss for us.

Along came Norwich haunts me…o know we have looked better, I know we have a new coach, and overall it’s been really positive but…

Normann, Rashica and Toddy out is a massive loss for us. And on top of that I think we have been busting guts in training etc and that this game is a bit too close to Saturday, which was massive. So a loss for me but hope I am wrong 

5 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Rashica the key man. To help contain Saint-Maximin but also to keep on attacking what I gather is a weakness of theirs at right-back. An assist for a goal might be a good bet.

For Rashica read Tzolis...

Missing Normann and Rashica is scary. So big chunk of creating any chances happen through them and they have been really good defensively. Also missing Normann means that Gilmour likely needs to play more defensively, limiting our chances even more. Might be match with not many chances created. Lets hope Pukki finds a magical moment

1 hour ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

OTBC

I love the attention to detail when it came to your cut and paste job. 😁 

On 29/11/2021 at 12:11, TheGunnShow said:

Offer me a draw here and I'll rip your hand off. Obviously, hoping for a win but another points gain will help create momentum. A draw would also keep them behind us too.

There's quite a lot of firepower in that Newcastle side if they get it going with Wilson and particularly Saint-Maximin, and there's no way Howe will set his team up to be as defensive as they were against Arsenal with 50,000 hyped up Geordie fans able to see him for the first time (he missed the first home game with Brentford due to Covid). So, they will in all likelihood start out fast and this will be a test of our newly discovered defensive resolve.

Suspect a 1-1 draw, which I'd gladly take.

That was a brilliant overview before the game, mate. 

Spot on .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hepphep said:

Missing Normann and Rashica is scary. So big chunk of creating any chances happen through them and they have been really good defensively. Also missing Normann means that Gilmour likely needs to play more defensively, limiting our chances even more. Might be match with not many chances created. Lets hope Pukki finds a magical moment

Well, a screaming barstard Nordic rage-hit probably counts as such a moment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Well, a screaming barstard Nordic rage-hit probably counts as such a moment.

True! And could count getting that red card as other. But that was really amazing world class finish!

Just now, hepphep said:

True! And could count getting that red card as other. But that was really amazing world class finish!

Oh yeah, if Jack Grealish or Harry Kane had hit that one pundits would have absolutely creamed themselves into a coma.

• Like 1