Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc3240

Newcastle tickets

8 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

You clearly don't know Keith. He's one of NCFC's most loyal fans home and away and has to go through a lot of effort to attend games.

Only last week he told Diane on here he was the handsome chap in the wheelchair on her NCFSC forum thread.

3 hours ago, keefyboy said:

Apologies ncfc 3240 that uncle Fred is so sad I think he spends his entire sad existence sitting on his keyboard waiting to insult people. I hope you get your ticket - I mean asking fellow supporters for help is so unreasonable- can pinkun moderators please ban the ****.?

Binner 

Unfortunately I haven't got the physical strength but you really are a pathetic school ground bully who deserves a slap

• Thanks 1

We have one life I assume you haven't got learning difficulties- so use you life more constructively from what I read on here your wasting it.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, keefyboy said:

We have one life I assume you haven't got learning difficulties- so use you life more constructively from what I read on here your wasting it.  

8A706163-4E66-4964-A9BF-C8DA9F239F91.jpeg

9 hours ago, king canary said:

Are we suggesting a bunch of not Norwich fans are looking for tickets for a freezing cold Tuesday night trip to Newcastle that they can watch from home?

I think the much more likely explanation is this is a Norwich fan looking for Norwich tickets on a Norwich forum that he hasn't felt the need to post on before.

Did you not hear? Now we've got Dean Smith WE ARE MASSIVE

4 hours ago, keefyboy said:

Questioning my loyalty now commonsense see you at Newcastle 

I didn’t question your loyalty at all. I merely asked you a question. And for what it’s worth yes I will be at Newcastle.

5 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

7 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Why should they? He’s entitled to his option and for all we know he may be correct. I often disagree with Fred but he’s a genuine fan who regularly attends games. Are you?

He’ll have no problem posting a photo of himself tomorrow evening holding a bit of paper up with ‘I’m uncle Fred’ written on it 

looking forward to it 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Yobocop said:

He’ll have no problem posting a photo of himself tomorrow evening holding a bit of paper up with ‘I’m uncle Fred’ written on it 

looking forward to it 

Tonight will be the first away game he has missed this season but i know he has tickets for Spurs, West Ham and Palace.

18 hours ago, Commonsense said:

What a pleasant chap you are!!

You mostly post sense, why the aberration ?  I really dont get the connection between going to a match and  ones qualities as a human. If you'd had the insults slung at you that Fred in all his guises has slung at me over the years, you may have a different opinion of him. Regardless of ticket stubs.

12 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You mostly post sense, why the aberration ?  I really dont get the connection between going to a match and  ones qualities as a human. If you'd had the insults slung at you that Fred in all his guises has slung at me over the years, you may have a different opinion of him. Regardless of ticket stubs.

The club did away with ticket stubs  as a reference to how many games you had attended a considerable number of years ago. Please keep up.

Well done to those going to up to Newcastle. Up being the operative word including when you get there for that preposterous birds eye view.

I am back on the trail from Palace onwards given that the ticket discount for that match now seems to be a precursor of change to the ridiculous away members charge. Taking my protest as long as the AGM at least secured a Black Friday discount.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The club did away with ticket stubs  as a reference to how many games you had attended a considerable number of years ago. Please keep up.

Oh ye of great pedantry and such little imagination.  ....what fun you n Freddo must have together. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Tonight will be the first away game he has missed this season but i know he has tickets for Spurs, West Ham and Palace.

Fair weather fan John 😉 

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Oh ye of great pedantry and such little imagination.  ....what fun you n Freddo must have together. 

Not just me and Uncle Fred but then again i expect you will make your usual internet judgement without knowing the facts and that goes for the idiot lurking as well.

Edited by TIL 1010

50 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Not just me and Uncle Fred but then again i expect you will make your usual internet judgement without knowing the facts and that goes for the idiot lurking as well.

If you knew your mates history , it was him who  made ' internet  judgement ' as you so aptly call it, about me, some of it pretty offensive, luckily I'm not to be bullied and have a thick enough skin  so  now regularly  give him a bit back. 

To put in language even he would understand.... he started it. And as the old saying goes.....' don't get mad, get even.'