Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc3240

Newcastle tickets

Every away game seems to bring a newly formed 'long time reader, first time poster, but DEFINITELY a Norwich fan' account after tickets.

Didn't get this much in the Championship, but then I suppose the likes of Bristol City et al don't sell out their home end that often.

Never thought I'd say this, but thank god for those memberships...

7 minutes ago, Ncfc3240 said:

???

He means you have registered just to come on here looking for tickets Ncfc3240.

28 minutes ago, Ncfc3240 said:

Because tickets are sold out, and there aren’t many other forums full of Norwich fans?

There's one that though it exists and is  Norwich centred, well, Morty centered...... is a bit , y'know , how you say, quiet. 

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

There's one that though it exists and is  Norwich centred, well, Morty centered...... is a bit , y'know , how you say, quiet. 

You've done it now Corkio. 

Just now, Greavsy said:

You've done it now Corkio. 

Not the first time either 🤷‍♂️. Hope Morty  doesn't get on his high horse  ( step ladder optional for the  non vertically  challenged). Haven't looked at it for  ages , last time I did , the first four threads were all started by  our  very own Napoleon. 

Not the first time either 🤷‍♂️. Hope Morty  doesn't get on his high horse  ( step ladder optional for the  non vertically  challenged). Haven't looked at it for  ages , last time I did , the first four threads were all started by  our  very own Napoleon. 

Im sure our resident multi forum member will provide his usual hilarious update idc. 

45 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Every away game seems to bring a newly formed 'long time reader, first time poster, but DEFINITELY a Norwich fan' account after tickets.

Didn't get this much in the Championship, but then I suppose the likes of Bristol City et al don't sell out their home end that often.

Never thought I'd say this, but thank god for those memberships...

Are we suggesting a bunch of not Norwich fans are looking for tickets for a freezing cold Tuesday night trip to Newcastle that they can watch from home?

I think the much more likely explanation is this is a Norwich fan looking for Norwich tickets on a Norwich forum that he hasn't felt the need to post on before.

1 hour ago, Ncfc3240 said:

Indeed mate. Home tickets not sold out also I see… Think some people just need to chill out. 🙂

To be honest, I’m amazed this sold out. We must have taken a much reduced allocation. I would give you the same advice I gave on the Spurs thread.Give the ticket office a ring. They may well have returns. They will also have a record of your ticket buying history.

• Like 1

Cheers mate. Unfortunately I’ve tried them a few times over the past week, no luck. We’re bringing 1000+ apparently.

32 minutes ago, Ncfc3240 said:

Cheers mate. Unfortunately I’ve tried them a few times over the past week, no luck. We’re bringing 1000+ apparently.

Wow that’s impressive on a Tuesday in Newcastle. Hope you get lucky in your search.

20 minutes ago, BigManInTheBarclay said:

i'm just hoping the game isn't called off last minute. it's along trip up there

Unlikely, a warm front is just sinking south through Tyneside as I type.  It'll be a good 10°c warmer than the weekend.

35 minutes ago, BigManInTheBarclay said:

i'm just hoping the game isn't called off last minute. it's along trip up there

image.jpeg.5c5797bc12091805d4caaf00d5f48a74.jpeg.....A long trip yes.....But not for some....

• Haha 1

Apologies ncfc 3240 that uncle Fred is so sad I think he spends his entire sad existence sitting on his keyboard waiting to insult people. I hope you get your ticket - I mean asking fellow supporters for help is so unreasonable- can pinkun moderators please ban the ****.?

1 hour ago, keefyboy said:

Apologies ncfc 3240 that uncle Fred is so sad I think he spends his entire sad existence sitting on his keyboard waiting to insult people. I hope you get your ticket - I mean asking fellow supporters for help is so unreasonable- can pinkun moderators please ban the ****.?

Why should they? He’s entitled to his option and for all we know he may be correct. I often disagree with Fred but he’s a genuine fan who regularly attends games. Are you?

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Why should they? He’s entitled to his option and for all we know he may be correct. I often disagree with Fred but he’s a genuine fan who regularly attends games. Are you?

Whether he goes to games or not is irrelevant.  Fred is a cretin of the lowest order. It takes no moral ethical or human qualities to merely buy a ticket.  It says nothing  about the man apart from how he spends a few hours a week. 

Whether he goes to games or not is irrelevant.  Fred is a cretin of the lowest order. It takes no moral ethical or human qualities to merely buy a ticket.  It says nothing  about the man apart from how he spends a few hours a week. 

What a pleasant chap you are!!

27 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

What a pleasant chap you are!!

Yep he has managed to fire shots at a current poster and a banned poster all in the one thread without even mentioning the thread subject.

Waits..............

2 hours ago, keefyboy said:

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

You clearly don't know Keith. He's one of NCFC's most loyal fans home and away and has to go through a lot of effort to attend games.

• Like 1