Sign in to follow this  
Fr. Chewy Louie

Kabak

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

He's played the most hasn't he? He's been the one regularly picked so far by both Farke and Smith. Why do you ask?

Because the stats can also be swayed due to how much game time a player has had compared to say unavailable players. Think that has to be noted.

3 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Because the stats can also be swayed due to how much game time a player has had compared to say unavailable players. Think that has to be noted.

Those stats are 'per game' though - the only one you'd say we don't have good averages for are Omobamidele

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Those stats are 'per game' though - the only one you'd say we don't have good averages for are Omobamidele

I agree but it's not the point I am making. Hanleys stats are naturally better because he's played more. Obviously not saying he hasn't deserved to play but we couldn't get a fair reflection of stats unless all our cb had played roughly the same amount. Before you point out, I know that's not possible. 

Just on game play, my opinion is Hanley has slowly improved as the season has progressed but he unfortunately does have a mistake in him which understandably causes concern for fans.