Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Could we recall any loanees?

Whilst Drmic is not playing top flight football 'The on-loan Swiss international has eight in 11 games so far this season to fire Rijeka top of the Croatian league'

Surely yesterdays game just highlights the need to score goals from good play and creating chances

We cant leave it all to one man

Drmic back?

3 minutes ago, BurwellCanary said:

Whilst Drmic is not playing top flight football 'The on-loan Swiss international has eight in 11 games so far this season to fire Rijeka top of the Croatian league'

Surely yesterdays game just highlights the need to score goals from good play and creating chances

We cant leave it all to one man

Drmic back?

He has 13 in 17

He's better than Idah at this stage in his career, and will have a point to prove to Farke. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

In a Dean Smith Team. Its sounds and for sure looks and plays like a football team that understands what to do.

Players on a season-long loan can be recalled by parent clubs in the January transfer window but only if the two clubs have agreed a recall clause in advance.

A loan deal can be cancelled at any time in the season if both clubs concerned agree.

I don't understand why both of you are writing in varied font sizes.

But yes I understand that the loan agreement will stipulate whether a player can be recalled.

Unfortunately I doubt anybody at the club would have contemplating putting one in Drmic's agreement and as a bomb squad member they would have just wanted him gone? 

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

But yes I understand that the loan agreement will stipulate whether a player can be recalled.

Unfortunately I doubt anybody at the club would have contemplating putting one in Drmic's agreement and as a bomb squad member they would have just wanted him gone? 

I apologise for my font sizes and you possibly having to utilise your bifocals to the max🤓. The truth is I can't be a*sed  to change after cut and paste 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, curious yellow said:

Have we got enough room in the squad? 

Loads you would think.. remember that Idah, Tsoliz, Gilmour, Williams, Omobamidele, and Mumba don't count towards the 25 as they are under 21 (and there is a cut off point so not even sure that Kabak, Sargent and Aarons do this season, but can't be bothered to check their date of birth).

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

4 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Loads you would think.. remember that Idah, Tsoliz, Gilmour, Williams, Omobamidele, and Mumba don't count towards the 25 as they are under 21 (and there is a cut off point so not even sure that Kabak, Sargent and Aarons do this season, but can't be bothered to check their date of birth).

That's interesting 🤔 didn't realise the under21  ruling. Plenty of room for SAS manoeuvres me thinks.

29 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Copy and paste job mate

1 minute ago, BurwellCanary said:

Copy and paste job mate

You as well🤣goggle intelligent also.

Seems only a couple of weeks ago we were discussing Gilmour being returned to Chelsea. That's not going to happen now.

Strikers are usually in big demand in January so I can't imagine anybody any good will be available on loan. I think we'll need to splash the cash if there is a concern, but I'm expecting we'll go with what we have got including Idah. We need more goals from our midfield, Rashica and Sargent.

Hopefully there will be some real breakthrough performances in the 2nd half of the season.

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Seems only a couple of weeks ago we were discussing Gilmour being returned to Chelsea. That's not going to happen now.

Strikers are usually in big demand in January so I can't imagine anybody any good will be available on loan. I think we'll need to splash the cash if there is a concern, but I'm expecting we'll go with what we have got including Idah. We need more goals from our midfield, Rashica and Sargent.

Hopefully there will be some real breakthrough performances in the 2nd half of the season.

And I'm sure he felt he would need to return to sender. Not now thats for sure. He has the right team mentoring him now for the benefit of all concerned and he must be delighted to be able to do what he does best. Play ️ 

8 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Is Croatian league any comparison to Premiership?

8 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Is Croatian league any comparison to Premiership?

Goggle for the answer 😂

1 minute ago, BurwellCanary said:

Other search engines are available - Google for example

Spell cheque's (checks) 🤣💥hate them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Use Ecosia!!

Highly flawed most of these 'plant a tree' things.

They plant trees where doing so is cheapest (22 euro cents per tree they manage), not necessarily where their CO2 is released, and you don't need to be a scientist to work out why that is a flawed model.

Ecosia are a good example of such an organisation, planting mainly in Brazil and Bukino Faso. Better than not planting at all, but the trees are not going to absorb the CO2 created by the Amazon AWS data centres it uses in the UK.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

16 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

They plant trees where doing so is cheapest (22 euro cents per tree they manage), not necessarily where their CO2 is released, and you don't need to be a scientist to work out why that is a flawed model.

Ecosia are a good example of such an organisation, planting mainly in Brazil and Bukino Faso. Better than not planting at all, but the trees are not going to absorb the CO2 created by the Amazon AWS data centres it uses in the UK.

We dont need Goggle or Google - just refer to TVB far more reliable

Onel will not have an impact in a Prem team, of that I am confident. He is nearly 29 and can be worked out by savvy Prem defenders. Thanks for the memories, but it's a no from me

17 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Can always rely on you for good comedy material TVB. I'll break it too you gently, but CO2 doesn't respect national boundaries. It's in the atmosphere all over the globe - that's why we've got a global  climate crisis. Ecosia planting trees where it's cheapest to do it makes perfect sense in every way. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Onel will not have an impact in a Prem team, of that I am confident. He is nearly 29 and can be worked out by savvy Prem defenders. Thanks for the memories, but it's a no from me

Agreed. He's a fun player to watch but his end product is non existent and I don't know why you'd recall him to likely be 5th choice in his position behind, Rashica, Cantwell, Tzolis and Sargent. 

6 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Ecosia planting trees where it's cheapest to do it makes perfect sense in every way. 

It is called climate colonialism, google it.