Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chicken

++++ The Official Lapps Match Thread Vs Wolves (PL) ++++

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, CirclePoint said:

Unfortunately BBC Radio Norfolk is unable to play commentary for Norwich’s premier league games. Very frustrating.

I thought this used to just be online if you were in the county, but seems to be everywhere now. Found a dodgy stream at least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see an attacking sub and in good time to win a match. Come on Christos!!

Fair play Dean.

 

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, priceyrice said:

I thought this used to just be online if you were in the county, but seems to be everywhere now. Found a dodgy stream at least. 

Where ?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, priceyrice said:

I thought this used to just be online if you were in the county, but seems to be everywhere now. Found a dodgy stream at least. 

Hasn't been available online at all for years now. It's because I believe they sell the rights to local clubs - I think you can get it through i-follow for example. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever happens in this game now I f*cking love Dean Smith and the way he's got us playing.

Reminds me of Paul Lambert circa-2012, players believing that they belong in this league, not being afraid of teams who have more technical ability and top tier mind games bringing on Tsoliz at the same time as Traore to mess with whatever the opposition bench had sat planning on their iPad and to counter and neutralise any psychological boost it would give Wolves.

Dean Smith is a Premier League manager. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nuff Said said:

WTF is going on with Traore's arms? Is that baby oil?

Unless he has a sweat problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

WTF is going on with Traore's arms? Is that baby oil?

I heard he uses oil so defenders can’t grab hold of him. Clever tbf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Rupp's been decent since he came on.

He often looks decent to me, just got no goals in him at all. We are desperately short of players in midfield who can find the net, which is why some of us understand the importance of getting Cantwell fit and on form to our survival chances.

 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I heard he uses oil so defenders can’t grab hold of him. Clever tbf

Not sure how that would have helped here:

 

20211127_164035.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I heard he uses oil so defenders can’t grab hold of him. Clever tbf

I think it's so he can get his arms through the short sleeves on his XS shirt...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Whatever happens in this game now I f*cking love Dean Smith and the way he's got us playing.

Reminds me of Paul Lambert circa-2012, players believing that they belong in this league, not being afraid of teams who have more technical ability and top tier mind games bringing on Tsoliz at the same time as Traore to mess with whatever the opposition bench had sat planning on their iPad and to counter and neutralise any psychological boost it would give Wolves.

Dean Smith is a Premier League manager. 

God knows, we all love him, but the evidence after two games is pretty clear that Farke wasn't. As the commentator on my stream has just said: "A remarkable improvement in Norwich's performance over their first ten games".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

God knows, we all love him, but the evidence after two games is pretty clear that Farke wasn't. As the commentator on my stream has just said: "A remarkable improvement in Norwich's performance over their first ten games".

Farke's decision making was erratic all season, he had simply lost the plot and that is the truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great performance from the boys! Just need that little bit more quality in front of goal.

Unlucky not to get 3 points, but happy with 1 to keep the momentum going.

Onwards to smash the barcodes.

OTBC

 

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointed it was a draw because there was plenty of chances to win that. Just shows the difference between a few weeks back and now tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...