Sign in to follow this  
chicken

++++ The Official Lapps Match Thread Vs Wolves (PL) ++++

Decent half. Probably created the more chances against a top 6 side. Hope we can keep the intensity up. Rashica doing some good work bringing the ball forward.

Someone tell Hanley we aren't pishing about in our box anymore.

• Like 1

Really encouraging stuff. This is exactly what I've been wanting to see, high pressing football, chances, players working hard and tracking back. Play like this every game and we'll stay up easy. Only issues so far have been the playing it out from the back hangovers from the Farke era

• Like 2

Decent half, young Max should have put us ahead at the end. What's the score with Kabak though? Again not in the squad. 

Decent half of football - we look like we belong on that showing. 

Nice of Hanley to nearly gift then a goal. Normann had a poor half before he went off. 

We could win this, but feel we might lack a little quality to put them away. Pukki, Aarons, Williams and Rashica all playing well. 

I agree with all, decent half. 

Hanley is not a good enough footballer to play at this level. He's relatively strong, decent in the air etc but when he has the ball, he's a liability. We need better.

Really enjoying this high press style! Pukki and Rashica are putting them into such a trouble with the press that I bet that some of the brown on Wolves defenders shorts is not from that wet turf.. as someone mentioned, Pukki looks like a new player with extra dose of intent and energy now that he just does not need to chase the ball alone

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

I agree with all, decent half. 

Hanley is not a good enough footballer to play at this level. He's relatively strong, decent in the air etc but when he has the ball, he's a liability. We need better.

Cant understand why Omo isnt playing, should be first on the teamsheet defensively for me

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Also, think Rupp has looked decent too.

Yeah, great link up with Max for the one two, on the same wavelength.

I seem to remember Normann having a long term injury that kept him out of the Norway squad & was having injections; pelvis or something? Doesn't sound too good😞

2 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

I seem to remember Normann having a long term injury that kept him out of the Norway squad & was having injections; pelvis or something? Doesn't sound too good😞

Yes, remember the same. Something that was painful but did not stop playing. I doubt they would've let him stay on pitch after first occasion if it would have been illness.

Pukki is all smile on half time! Does that indicate that we see a goal soon.. but really have not seem him looking so relaxed earlier this season

Commentary confirming Normann was off with illness thankfully and not injury, so hopefully he'll be back for Newcastle. 

1 minute ago, crab man said:

Commentary confirming Normann was off with illness thankfully and not injury, so hopefully he'll be back for Newcastle. 

Depends on the illness I guess, hopefully nothing serious.

Can we not play the Mission Impossible theme tune when we're running out please?  

Or at least, play the original, not Limp Bizkit's.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, crab man said:

Looked like that when he just sat down a few minutes before being subbed, I assumed he felt sick or dizzy.

1 minute ago, priceyrice said:

Anyone know how to get radio Norfolk commentary while abroad? 

Unfortunately BBC Radio Norfolk is unable to play commentary for Norwich’s premier league games. Very frustrating.

• Like 1