Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Arsenal vs Newcastle

Anyone going to be keeping an eye on this one? Given we have to play Newcastle in a few days and this is also Eddie Howes first real match of them and all.. Think it's worth watching. 12:30 kick off live on BT

FFMm8UeWQAA07Il?format=jpg&name=small

FFMirDwXMAUzdWF?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Goal that was deserved. Howe looks like he's basically going to try and play 10 men behind the ball and draw his way out of the bottom 3.

When Aubameyang hit the post from 0 yards out I feared it would be another of these games were a relegation rival manages to burgle points out of a game they shouldn't.

1 minute ago, BaltimoreBird said:

Newcastle without two of their starting back four due to suspension against us. Good stuff.

Emil Krafth and Jamaal Lascelles will be missing next match,you are right thakfuly

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Emil Krafth and Jamaal Lascelles will be missing next match,you are right thakfuly

Lascelles and Ritchie miss next match. 

Shelvey worries me. Horrible player but with great passing ability & a helluva shot on him. Sort of player that always does well against us.

• Like 1

Remind me of us in our first 10 games, clearly plenty of ability in that squad but not creating anything of note for their front 2