Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Your Wolves match predictions

Wolves are the only team I haven't seen play this year for whatever reason. Do they still play on the counter or has their new coach changed their style?

If they're going to come here and try to knock the ball around like Leicester/Brighton/Southampton did then I think we have a great chance, if they're coming to hit us on the break like Watford did and play everything through Traore then it might be pretty grim viewing. Hopefully their new manager hasn't watched much of us and decides to try to impose their own game onto us.

Would be really happy with a 2-2 draw, in terms of their form we couldn't be playing them at a worse time though. The bigger game is on Tuesday which we absolutely must not lose

3 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Wolves are the only team I haven't seen play this year for whatever reason. Do they still play on the counter or has their new coach changed their style?

If they're going to come here and try to knock the ball around like Leicester/Brighton/Southampton did then I think we have a great chance, if they're coming to hit us on the break like Watford did and play everything through Traore then it might be pretty grim viewing. Hopefully their new manager hasn't watched much of us and decides to try to impose their own game onto us.

Would be really happy with a 2-2 draw, in terms of their form we couldn't be playing them at a worse time though. The bigger game is on Tuesday which we absolutely must not lose

Think most people (myself included) would be very happy with a draw, and it would keep our current good momentum going. But yes, fair to say Tuesday is the real big match for us.. Let's hope Arsenal thrash Newcastle 7-0 today so they won't be in the best of moods when they face us 😉

Given the weather forecast much will now depend on the adaptability of the players and managers.  Arwen probably the only winner. 

Disco has had a tough week what with being infested with Covid.

Cold chills, nausea, vomiting - it was like watching Ipswich of the Town play.

Anyway, I'm on the mend and feeling in the mood for some pre-Christmas cheer.

So my Yellow and Green brothers and sisters! Come one, come all! Let's go for three wins on the bounce!

2-0 - Pukki and Annie to score.

Annie GIF - Annie The Musical Little Orphan Annie - Discover & Share GIFs

Because, well, you know...

The Sargent'll come out at kick off,
Bet your Dean Smith that at kick off,
There'll be Sargent.

Sargent, oh Sargent,
I love ya Josh Sargent,
You're only a tap in awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

(to the tune of 'Tomorrow' for the lesser educated/cultured of you)

OTBC

1 hour ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

The Sargent'll come out at kick off,
Bet your Dean Smith that at kick off,
There'll be Sargent.

I see you've also lost your sense of taste. 😉

Joking aside, hope you make a swift recovery. OTBC

I'm unnerved by all the confidence. Would be pretty happy with a draw. Most importantly, a 90-min performance like the second half vs Southampton would be great, suggesting that we can be a competitive team at this level. OTBC

• Like 4

I've been much more confident in weeks past, something about Traore scares the hell out of me. But ****, let's put on those yellow tinted glasses.

3-1 City! Rasica 2x and a Pukki penalty.

Edited by BaltimoreBird

47 minutes ago, BaltimoreBird said:

I've been much more confident in wells past, something about Traore scares the hell out of me. But ****, let's put on those yellow tinted glasses.

3-1 City! Rasica 2x and a Pukki penalty.

Something about the pit of one’s stomach

• Like 2

I have a feeling Gilmour will score today. I also have a sinking feeling we'll come crashing down to earth. 1-3, I fear. 

Got a feeling with the weather, normally teams who travel struggle in bad weather! We’ll I’m not sure that’s true, but I’m going with it! 2-0 to Norwich.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

I'm unnerved by all the confidence. Would be pretty happy with a draw. Most importantly, a 90-min performance like the second half vs Southampton would be great, suggesting that we can be a competitive team at this level. OTBC

Well, certainly got that. Played, boys.

• Like 1