Sign in to follow this  
The Priest

Is this A post from Worthless!?!?

Ive already posted this once but strangely it dissapeared, anyway i think this might be worthy in disguise

All this Worthy out stuff is getting too much and the criticisms aimed at some of my, oops i mean our players have started to affect their ability to play. How do you think Andy Hughes feels for example, when he signed for me, sorry i mean us i told him that he was being bought in to replace hucks as the creative force in the team, after all you cant give the ball to the opposition when you are busy clapping. I Nigel Worthington err sorry I mean random fan accept that some of Clappys 60 yard passes havent quite hit the spot in a Stevie G fashion but that is purely down to people like Huckerby lacking anticipation as to where the ball would land and not being quick enough to cover the entire pitch all at once to accept his exquisite pass wherever it may land.Furthermore as i spend my entire time checking for criticisms of me ,err sorry the manager on this site I also have to address issues surrounding Etuhu or as i, sorry I mean Delia likes to call him the new Viera. Here is a player so effective that he controls the entire game whilst appearing to do nothing at all, his skills in talking with the dead through voodoo seem to have gone totally unnoticed.His ability to pass the ball to the invisible ghost of Sir Stanley Mathews on the right wing amazes me at times.I, err sorry the manager have been criticised for selling that girl Dean Ashton to West Ham, it seems that nobody else noticed his total inabilty in the scrum and lineout.I, sorry the manager was quoted in the EDP that he should "rough up a few defenders". He refused to do this citing that he wasnt Tommy Smith and that the game had changed since my day, so he had to go and was replaced with the towering Robert Earnshaw (though he did seem a little shorter in the flesh than on the football card i got in my latest pack) who will thrive on the high balls we play all day long.It seems that my, sorry i mean Nigels biggest failing is an inability to motivate players, well i said to Mcveigh that if he cuts out all the Roy of the Rovers stuff and concentrates on scoring 3 goals each time he comes on as a substitute i will give him a contrct worth 3 guinees a year and a farthing for each goal he scores and what does he do, he throws it in my face. he has an easy chance from 55 yards out against Derby and passes it to that lazy sod Huckerby for an easy tap in.

I rest my case

[quote user="Johnny Hill"]

You have summed him up completely.

Ps worthless told me he wasn''t bothered by what people wrote on this website nor did he read it!!

[/quote]but he knows it exists and what it stands for!

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]but he knows it exists and what it stands for![/quote]What does it stand for Ronbol?I used to know, but it appears to have lost its'' way. It should be for all views to be discussed. It certainly should not be confined to being the mouthpiece of a single issue group who seem to struggle to add new names to their ''majority''. Most new posters seem to be more moderate with their views.If you want a single issue website, I believe the campaign to remove Worthington has set one up. Last I heard it was struggling to get 100 members. If everyone who posts in favour of managerial change on the Pink''Un site became a member and advertised its'' existence to attract like-minded individuals, it might gain a big enough voice to be taken seriously.That''s not a dig, it''s a suggestion. If the battle is over on this forum, then move the goalposts. Shout about the new site, gain support from outside this limited circle of posters, make yourselves really heard. If you don''t, the club will continue to mark you down as the minority (albeit a vocal one on this website).