Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Some might complain about our owners..

Recommended Posts

Thanks for posting. I am incapable of going any further past the first five threads on this forum so I haven't read anything about Sheffield Utd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, seen some disgraceful things from their owners, that some of our fans on here would have welcomed with open arms a short while ago.. 

Thankfully we have owners who genuinely care about the future of the club, more so than some of our desperate for money fans.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah, seen some disgraceful things from their owners, that some of our fans on here would have welcomed with open arms a short while ago.. 

Thankfully we have owners who genuinely care about the future of the club, more so than some of our desperate for money fans.

You tell em Hoggy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You tell em Hoggy. 

He'll probably get mentioned in dispatches at the AGM tonight.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

He'll probably get mentioned in dispatches at the AGM tonight.....

And get to escort the first person out who dares to give a look of disdain towards auntie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that since Newcastle was old, and that the Saudi kingdom's Public Investment Fund  has an 80% stake in Newcastle, and is chaired by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, than the Saudi prince that owns Sheffield United is not looking to compete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When trying to dicuss the possibility of new ownership at Norwich the 'extreme' is always quoted.

 

As with everything in life there is a middle ground. Sheff appear to have one end of the spectrum and we have the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

When trying to dicuss the possibility of new ownership at Norwich the 'extreme' is always quoted.

It's not an extreme though, is it.  Some very good clubs are being - or have been - put through the mill because of owners who were welcomed with open arms.

30 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

As with everything in life there is a middle ground. Sheff appear to have one end of the spectrum and we have the other.

Very difficult to find the middle ground.  Anyhow, we have fans of the club in charge and that is different altogether.  The question imo is about getting rich non-fan people in, mainly because they have money,  ergo "good rich owners" or "bad rich owners".  We are not rich, so don't really enter that spectrum.

Edited by lake district canary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...