Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk  Dan

Players collapsing suddenly

23 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

They are pushing these players physically harder than we ever had before. I suspect this extra strain reveals conditions they might not know about etc

Only two decades that footballers were going on 2 day benders after a weekend game and washing 15 pints down with an extra large kebab, so its a strange phenomenon whatever way you look at it.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

On 26/11/2021 at 16:53, TeemuVanBasten said:

Only two decades that footballers were going on 2 day benders after a weekend game and washing 15 pints down with an extra large kebab, so its a strange phenomenon whatever way you look at it.

The population of players competing at top physical performance has increased, the sports science involved has grown more advanced to maximise training time/rest etc along with players playing more games than they ever have before means a greater number of players that might possibly have underlying hidden conditions is bigger and the strain put on them is greater. Screening on top sportspeople (not just football) should continue to be rolled out and advanced.

Edited by The Real Buh

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The population of players competing at top physical performance has increased, the sports science involved has grown more advanced to maximise training time/rest etc along with players playing more games than they ever have before means a greater number of players that might possibly have underlying hidden conditions is bigger and the strain put on them is greater. Screening on top sportspeople (not just football) should continue to be rolled out and advanced.

image.gif.b10d12c46a725d7009ae8e453d31559e.gif

Scientist now are we? You can be a doctor tomorrow, a lawyer on Sunday, and an architect on Monday for all I care, its your armchair.

World Cup every two years that'll do for more collapses and deaths, Wenger the arch nutcase for proposing the viability of this crazy idea.  Arsene cozying up to Infantino who also think its a good idea.   Might have a different view if they had to play themselves. 

32 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

So the data is effectively saying that 15 pints and a large kebab can prevent the occurrence of sudden coronary incidents?

This is the best news I've heard all day.

Is the treatment available on the NHS? (asking for a friend). 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Scientist now are we? You can be a doctor tomorrow, a lawyer on Sunday, and an architect on Monday for all I care, its your armchair.

I actually chilled on Sunday as is tradition

Just now, Bonzo said:

So the data is effectively saying that 15 pints and a large kebab can prevent the occurrence of sudden coronary incidents?

Does appear that way, few lines in the bogs as well. 

That Arsenal squad which had Tony Adams, Ray Parlour and Paul Merson in it must have single handedly kept about 6 pubs in business, ever see any of then collapse on the pitch with a dodgy ticker? No, me neither. 

1 hour ago, Bonzo said:

This is the best news I've heard all day.

Is the treatment available on the NHS? (asking for a friend). 

**** it, I’m happy to pay for the treatment myself. If it’s good for me, I’ll make that sacrifice.

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ray said:

Nuff Said,

I have lost my link to the data requested, however whilst conducting some research I came across the following,

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

What is interesting from this data is that in terms of deaths involving covid, it appears you are less likely (as a %) to die if you are unvaccinated.

If we take weeks 37 and 38 as examples (the last 2 weeks data available and I haven’t compared all the other weeks), and assuming I am understanding the data correctly, then the number of deaths involving covid of unvaccinated people represents 0.00151% and 0.00124% respectively of the unvaccinated population, (e.g. week 38 = 95 from 7,637,511), whereas the number of deaths involving covid of vaccinated people represents 0.00161 and 0.0015 respectively of the vaccinated population. (e.g. week 38 = 444 from 29,509,257),  Therefore there is a between 6% and 20% greater risk of dying with covid if you have been double vaccinated than if you are unvaccinated.

Makes you wonder doesn’t it, and, assuming my maths and understanding are correct, why is this phenomena not reported in the media?

For the purposes of this exercise and in the interest of time I have ignored the 1st Dose data, furthermore this data is from 1st Jan through 24th Sept 2021, I am currently unable to find data for October and November, if it even exists?

Ray, I have to admit your dogged attempts to find something that suggests vaccines are not the solution does make me suspicious that you sit on the denier side of the spectrum, but TBF I will cut you some slack until you come clean 😉.

Given that your analysis would run contrary to all reporting and advice we see, my suspicion is that you’ve either cherry picked specific statistics, there is an error in your method, or the numbers you’ve used are an exception and others will show a different picture. But without doing the work to investigate, which like yourself I don’t have the time or inclination to do, I fall back on some basic principles.

1. Occam’s razor - the simplest explanation tends to be the right one. The Covid deaths and serious cases have hugely declined once vaccines were available. QED.

2. Why is there a conspiracy to hide the truth? Who would possibly benefit? In this case, there’s clearly profits for Pharma companies (although up to now the joint creators and manufacturers of the most popular vaccine have run their operation on a not-for-profit basis), but why would all world governments collude in this, given the huge detrimental effect on countries and their economies?

3. What are the benefits for those promoting the contrary story? 

4. How has this been hidden from us up to now so effectively? Why has no-one involved in this operation to promote apparently ineffective vaccines decided to go public and expose it? It must have invoked a huge number of people, yet you seem able to dismiss it based on publicly available statistics. Benjamin Franklin wrote that “three may keep a Secret, if two of them are dead.” 

But I like to think I keep an open mind, so please try and persuade me to change it.

Nuff Said,

Thanks for you reply, however I think you may be over thinking my posts. In order;

Have never said vaccines do not work, however having done some research into the topic I do feel they may not be the panacea some think they are.

Occam's razor, as you said tends to be  but not always.

Not all pharmas have run at not for profit and I do not think world governments have colluded. Most of them couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery, let alone collude to such an extent, however, it is possible they are being herded like sheep?

Never said vaccines are ineffective.

Not attempting to change anyone's mind, just commenting on information I came across.

OTBC

Are you there tomorrow👍

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

8 hours ago, Ray said:

Nuff Said,

I have lost my link to the data requested, however whilst conducting some research I came across the following,

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

What is interesting from this data is that in terms of deaths involving covid, it appears you are less likely (as a %) to die if you are unvaccinated.

If we take weeks 37 and 38 as examples (the last 2 weeks data available and I haven’t compared all the other weeks), and assuming I am understanding the data correctly, then the number of deaths involving covid of unvaccinated people represents 0.00151% and 0.00124% respectively of the unvaccinated population, (e.g. week 38 = 95 from 7,637,511), whereas the number of deaths involving covid of vaccinated people represents 0.00161 and 0.0015 respectively of the vaccinated population. (e.g. week 38 = 444 from 29,509,257),  Therefore there is a between 6% and 20% greater risk of dying with covid if you have been double vaccinated than if you are unvaccinated.

Makes you wonder doesn’t it, and, assuming my maths and understanding are correct, why is this phenomena not reported in the media?

For the purposes of this exercise and in the interest of time I have ignored the 1st Dose data, furthermore this data is from 1st Jan through 24th Sept 2021, I am currently unable to find data for October and November, if it even exists?

Ray, I have to admit your dogged attempts to find something that suggests vaccines are not the solution does make me suspicious that you sit on the denier side of the spectrum, but TBF I will cut you some slack until you come clean 😉.

Given that your analysis would run contrary to all reporting and advice we see, my suspicion is that you’ve either cherry picked specific statistics, there is an error in your method, or the numbers you’ve used are an exception and others will show a different picture. But without doing the work to investigate, which like yourself I don’t have the time or inclination to do, I fall back on some basic principles.

1. Occam’s razor - the simplest explanation tends to be the right one. The Covid deaths and serious cases have hugely declined once vaccines were available. QED.

2. Why is there a conspiracy to hide the truth? Who would possibly benefit? In this case, there’s clearly profits for Pharma companies (although up to now the joint creators and manufacturers of the most popular vaccine have run their operation on a not-for-profit basis), but why would all world governments collude in this, given the huge detrimental effect on countries and their economies?

4. How has this been hidden from us up to now so effectively? Why has no-one involved in this operation to promote apparently ineffective vaccines decided to go public and expose it? It must have invoked a huge number of people, yet you seem able to dismiss it based on publicly available statistics. Benjamin Franklin wrote that “three may keep a Secret, if two of them are dead.”

But I like to think I keep an open mind, so please try and persuade me to change it.

to now the joint creators and manufacturers of the most popular vaccine have run their operation on a not-for-profit basis), but why would all world governments collude in this, given the huge detrimental effect on countries and their economies?

4. How has this been hidden from us up to now so effectively? Why has no-one involved in this operation to promote apparently ineffective vaccines decided to go public and expose it? It must have invoked a huge number of people, yet you seem able to dismiss it based on publicly available statistics. Benjamin Franklin wrote that “three may keep a Secret, if two of them are dead.”

HOW TO STAY ASLEEP IN 2020 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3C030hhp4s

5 hours ago, pete said:

World Cup every two years that'll do for more collapses and deaths, Wenger the arch nutcase for proposing the viability of this crazy idea.  Arsene cozying up to Infantino who also think its a good idea.   Might have a different view if they had to play themselves. 

Money .money.money 💰 🤑 and jobs for the boys. Get back to some kind of grassroots ffs. 

11 hours ago, Jimthechip said:

People actually believe stuff on youtube posted by FOUNDED EARTH BROTHERS that uses facebook posts as evidence?

The same channel that was making videos "proving" the world is flat? Yep that seems sensible to me....

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!! 🤪

Edited by Nuff Said

13 hours ago, Ray said:

Nuff Said,

Thanks for you reply, however I think you may be over thinking my posts. In order;

Have never said vaccines do not work, however having done some research into the topic I do feel they may not be the panacea some think they are.

Occam's razor, as you said tends to be  but not always.

Not all pharmas have run at not for profit and I do not think world governments have colluded. Most of them couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery, let alone collude to such an extent, however, it is possible they are being herded like sheep?

Never said vaccines are ineffective.

Not attempting to change anyone's mind, just commenting on information I came across.

OTBC

Are you there tomorrow👍

Thanks Ray, I absolutely admit I was reading between the lines of your posts but we all do that I think. 

I’m not sure who has claimed vaccines as a panacea. Having said that, vaccines more widely have been one of the most dramatic improvements in public health in the last hundred years or so. That is surely undeniable? And Covid vaccines have allowed countries to end lockdown and their huge impact on society, and hugely reduced serious cases and deaths. So to cast doubt on their effectiveness is in my humble opinion a dangerous route to go.

To believe global Pharma caused the pandemic is a giant leap of faith. I come back to the point that if such a conspiracy existed, it is beyond remarkable that *no-one* involved has broken silence. Even though at the same time thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of alternative theorists have publicly posted their own version of reality, like NCPFC’s YouTube video. None of those involved in the plot have had their conscience tweaked by any of this, by the death and pain caused by the plot or the huge damage to the global economy? Not impossible, but incredibly unlikely that no-one has broken ranks.

Edited by Nuff Said

Hi Nuff Said,

Fundamentally I agree with pretty much all you have said and like you I keep an open mind.  I do have my concerns and I think the Swiss vote(s) this weekend will be interesting, it appears they will vote to force the government to spend more on recruiting nurses, etc and infrastructure (hospitals), whilst sailing close to the wind on scrapping all restrictions, maybe the people are revolting, and make of that what you will!!

This has been debated several times before. And each time it has ended up with conflicting data.

Sport and football in particular are no different than any other walk of life where masses take part. When kids were dropping E's in the 90s, one or two died and the furore led to a Czar being appointed. Heard of them since? Apparently, and I can't prove this, 5 million spliffs are smoked each day in the UK. Some go on to be junkies others continue to mellow and carry on their mundane life. A cave explorer gets trapped and the world screams that these people are looneys.

The amount of players involved in top flight football is probably double when the beer swilling lads used to play. Anyone ever go into the Cave on POW Road and see all the lads tucking into fryups before going to the bookies? But the players today are told and instructed to reach a certain level before they are considered. No more injections before they go out. If they don't reach a level then they don't play.

So the law of averages says that certain players, 4 in 2000 say, cannot sustain the level required by their clubs. Its just something they have to come to terms with. Fleck for instance should now consider his future. It may not be at that level any more.

I think it’s probably a mistake to consider the players collapsing as having a single reason behind it at all.

I expect there are actually many different reasons, an many different variables, the varying lifestyles, the higher volume of players in the game added with the higher intensity training & in games - means that it is likely to be many different contributing factors coming together more frequently, than one single thing causing this in all cases. Just because the end result is the same, doesn’t mean the initial causes are.

I do find it funny that those who desperately want vaccines to be seen as the cause are seeing that hypothesis go south, at least that in the cases of Fleck, Eriksen, and Wyke they were all unvaccinated at least at the time it happened.

Edited by Jambomo

15 hours ago, Jimthechip said:

People actually believe stuff on youtube posted by FOUNDED EARTH BROTHERS that uses facebook posts as evidence?

The same channel that was making videos "proving" the world is flat? Yep that seems sensible to me....

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"
Einstein

3 hours ago, NCPFC said:

Einstein

"thinking the world is flat in 2021 is beyond stupid"

Me

18 hours ago, Jimthechip said:

"thinking the world is flat in 2021 is beyond stupid"

Me

i assume nobody will go watch these clips but if you want to be surprised watch them and see how you've being deceived since being show the big globe earth on your first day at creche or school.

this is why i said;

Einstein

LEVEL (Flat Earth Film) 2021

https://youtu.be/WffliCP2dU0

The 35 Most Common Flat Earth Questions Answered in 35 Minutes

https://youtu.be/nfLzBVvwcRA

Amateur Rocket Hitting The Flat Earth Dome Within 73 Miles!

https://youtu.be/wdjxzh1O_X8

How Everything Works on Flat Earth

https://youtu.be/U_bJYXS9p4A

and

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball (HD Remastered)

https://youtu.be/qEaHjPF47_E

Edited by NCPFC