Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

AGM Tonight

9 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

The fawning front row closest to the illustrious board will all be wearing these......

image.jpeg.9ea3757041294d3ee5f8819a224258d0.jpeg 

And putting her one in behind the bar. 

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Oh Matron.

Strippers and bingo in the intermission tonight Til. Box of mince pies (irresistible range all butter) prize for a full house 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

6 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Is that Lakey and Hoggy? Crazy kids!

I see Til's pushed the boat out this year for best dressed...

Gimp Man: I will not hurt you, says mystery fetishist raising money in his  bondage suit - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

OTBC

Wait until you see what Alex is wearing!!

3 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Front Row?.....

More chance of meeting Elvis at your local fish shop than getting on the front row

Done  and dusted by 5 pm

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Strippers and bingo in the intermission tonight Til

Not usually a big fan of puppeteers, but Strippers the dog and bingo the cat were great during the 2017 summer season in Yarmouth.  

When Strippers runs off with the sausages yelling "Where's me bloody camel?" had us all in stiches, Bingo had let them all loose but told us (The audience) to be quiet.. Oh so funny.   Thomas will love it.

17 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Im living 5 mins from the ground. Got my letter ready . And then decided not to go . It’s freezing out there 🥶

Your loss, tonight will be the best one ever. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I think it’s a fancy dress theme tonight so just try your luck. 

1 hour ago, Sheva said:

Do you need a pre arranged invitation or can you just turn up on the night. Never bothered before or just not able to attend ?

Can a share holder bring another family member?

You can have my pass for twenty quid I’ll wait at the door wearing my Farke Mask 

4 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

My outfit is ready 

8E31627C-5D3D-45E1-B021-EFB5F8C82A11.jpeg

I bet all those fans after a front row seat are now doubly gutted they didn't get one.

I note you didn't show a back view - always leave your audience wanting more, ay Fred? Ever the professional!

Do you have a stage name?

OTBC

41 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I bet all those fans after a front row seat are now doubly gutted they didn't get one.

I note you didn't show a back view - always leave your audience wanting more, ay Fred? Ever the professional!

OTBC

Blue Boots. 

49 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

OTBC

"Slim Slammer"

In terms of important stuff so far we have:

Webber staying on a rolling contract - Was going to go work abroad and probably outside football but covid has delayed that

No money to spend in Jan

We get investment inquiries all the time but most aren't serious,  ones that are make it through a vetting process get passed onto Delia and Micheal - Presumably then they been have turned down or not considered some offers good enough

Not looking for outside investment but would potentially be open to it

Stadium expansion still not progressed into serious plans but when it comes it will be the City stand

Nothing groundbreaking so far, other questions have been on diversity and fan engagement 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann

"....and now, without further delay, a man I'm a great fan of and I know you all are to. Accompanied tonight by his stripper troupe, let's all give a warm Norwich City welcome to Uncle Fred...aka Captain Scampi and his Fishy Fingered exotic dancers!"

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

What were the strippers like? Lack of updates  is frustrating. 

I hear from one of my insiders that the end of Uncle Fred's routine brought the house down; a 5 minute standing ovation no less! No one had ever seen the like. 'The Human Scampi Machine Gun' he called it. All to the tune of 'War' by Edwin Starr.

Quite how he managed to fire scampi out of THERE I'll never know; I don't even want to think about how he got it all up there in the first place...

Delia lost 3 teeth and her left leg below the knee, Michael Wynn-Jones went into cardiac arrest and Nephew Tom ate his body weight in scampi as he launched himself from table to table gobbling up Fred's tarnished offerings like they were manna from heaven. Poor lad doesn't get out much; he's now having his stomach pumped by Jeremy Goss and Captain Canary.

Uncle Fred was offered the same gig for 2022 on the spot. Result!

OTBC

• Haha 2

A bit disingenuous from the Smiths tonight:

Bernie from Norfolk next. He is keen to see a supporter representative on the board.

Tom Smith says Norwich City have five supporters already on the board.

Delia Smith: 'If we took another fan on the board who was a supporter, they would be another supporter.' 

Which slides past the point that a proper supporter representative on the board would be elected by the fans rather than being invited to join by the majority shareholders and the other directors.

24 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I hear from one of my insiders that the end of Uncle Fred's routine brought the house down; a 5 minute standing ovation no less! No one had ever seen the like. 'The Human Scampi Machine Gun' he called it. All to the tune of 'War' by Edwin Starr.

Quite how he managed to fire scampi out of THERE I'll never know; I don't even want to think about how he got it all up there in the first place...

Delia lost 3 teeth and her left leg below the knee, Michael Wynn-Jones went into cardiac arrest and Nephew Tom ate his body weight in scampi as he launched himself from table to table gobbling up Fred's tarnished offerings like they were manna from heaven. Poor lad doesn't get out much; he's now having his stomach pumped by Jeremy Goss and Captain Canary.

Uncle Fred was offered the same gig for 2022 on the spot. Result!

OTBC

Praise the Lord for that update. I guess Hoggy is washing the fine Crystal now and wiping down the seats ?