Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

AGM Tonight

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Those on the front row will scatter rose petals on the floor as Delia makes her way to the top table ( from the bar ).

They're plastic rose petals so they can sweep them up and use 'em again at the next AGM.....

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Are you riding on the back of Ricardo’s push bike? 

And Tilly shouting 'Nee Naw! Nee Naw! Nee Naw! Nee Naw! Nee Naw! as they scream down Carrow Hill....

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I dunno how to put a piccy in the khaki-ish round M thingummy.....

Your 'M' is hanging to the left a bit too, I can speak to someone at the club and get that fixed for a few 100k?  Put you a nice fancy lion on there too, if you want.

5 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Your 'M' is hanging to the left a bit too, I can speak to someone at the club and get that fixed for a few 100k?  Put you a nice fancy lion on there too, if you want.

Much appreciated if you can? I'll just finish sending £15,000 to an African Prince for a 50% share in a popular hotel in a Kenyan Safari park and then I'll also give you my card and bank details....Oh, and like the African Prince, will you also require my pin number?.....

13 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Oh, and like the African Prince, will you also require my pin number?.....

Not a "little" African Prince I hope? 🙂 

Do you need a pre arranged invitation or can you just turn up on the night. Never bothered before or just not able to attend ?

Can a share holder bring another family member?

1 minute ago, Sheva said:

Do you need a pre arranged invitation or can you just turn up on the night. Never bothered before or just not able to attend ?

You have to be in the inner circle I’m afraid

5 minutes ago, Sheva said:

I think it’s a fancy dress theme tonight so just try your luck. 

• Haha 1

I did notice the other night that the stairs/entrance etc to the Lounge looks as if they have been expensively refurbished. Unfortunately I am a "very old supporter" amongst the riff raff at the River End and barely a penny has been spent at that end for many years. I do use the "tradesman's lift" which I believe they moved from the Nest many years ago. 

Someone mentioned a free bar drink. I certainly think every shareholder attending should be offered one. Bearing in mind the current income for the Club it would cost NCFC absolutely peanuts. I did actually mention this to a Director some years ago. He said he would think about it !!

31 minutes ago, Sheva said:

You need to be a sharerholder to attend and you should have received notification when the accounts were sent out and no you cannot bring a family member or friend unless they also are shareholder. Your name will be checked on the shareholder  register as you enter the room.

10 minutes ago, vos said:

I did notice the other night that the stairs/entrance etc to the Lounge looks as if they have been expensively refurbished. Unfortunately I am a "very old supporter" amongst the riff raff at the River End and barely a penny has been spent at that end for many years. I do use the "tradesman's lift" which I believe they moved from the Nest many years ago. 

Someone mentioned a free bar drink. I certainly think every shareholder attending should be offered one. Bearing in mind the current income for the Club it would cost NCFC absolutely peanuts. I did actually mention this to a Director some years ago. He said he would think about it !!

100 per cent right. A month before the season of goodwill. Besides £1 per share reward for all those who own 4 shares is bang on equals the price of a pint. Mind you one year I attended is was £2:for a very small cup of tea though the tea seemed to be free last time - perhaps that is how they modified your proposal.

Well thanks for that information.

I wasn’t intending to come to this AGM but was asked at short notice too.

By next year I’ll have transferred half of my shares to a family member and will get involved.

I'll do a summary now.

Happy, happy, happy.

Sad to see Daniel go after all his hard work and success but hello to citizen Smith.

Finances looking a little rough due to covid.

Happy, happy, happy.

No plans to extend ground.

Webber has signed 2 yr extension on his contract.

A few elderly men ask some lovely gentle questions.

Everybody goes home.

There you go.

• Haha 1

Here are a few issues from the fans review into football we could pick up on.

1. 30 per cent of the Club's Board should be independent non Executive Directors. In this context an independent director should have no close association with the club owner whether in a personal or business capacity and will cease to be considered independent after an appropriate length of time on the Board.

2. There should be an identified Golden Share representative to protect vital issues such as Club badge, ground etc. In NCFCs case possibilities are Canaries Trust 3,000 plus shares, 1957 Trust around 10,000 shares or perhaps Associate Directors collectively around 30,000 shares.

3. Key Executives should be treated the same as Board members for key disclosure purposes such as conflicts of interest etc.

4. A shadow Board should be created which is effectively the newly formed Supporters Panel in NCFCs case. A golden share representative should sit in this forum which I suspect hasn't been built into NCFC process.

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I think it’s a fancy dress theme tonight so just try your luck. 

I'm coming dressed as a police officer; I'm going to run around Delia with my truncheon out screaming, "MY NAME IS TIL AND I LOVE YOUR BUTTERMILK SCONESSSSS!"

I'll either get thrown out or be on a promise.

Wish me luck.

OTBC

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Will Neppers Tom be dispensing the coffee?.....

He's probably stood by the door keeping an eye out for camels.

7 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I'm coming dressed as a police officer; I'm going to run around Delia with my truncheon out screaming, "MY NAME IS TIL AND I LOVE YOUR BUTTERMILK SCONESSSSS!"

I'll either get thrown out or be on a promise.

Wish me luck.

OTBC

Doors are open, looks like fun tonight. 

image.jpeg.35c67ab43e9bb483c5ff5d29fe34b850.jpeg

Just now, Google Bot said:

He's probably stood by the door keeping an eye out for camels.

The ships of the desert type or them strong ciggies for Uncle Micky Wynn?.....

2 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

The ships of the desert type or them strong ciggies for Uncle Micky Wynn?.....

Delia once said you have to be aware of unpredictable Sheikh's and Camels coming down Carrow Road.  He might've taken it literarily.

Just now, Google Bot said:

Delia once said you have to be aware of unpredictable Sheikh's and Camels coming down Carrow Road.  He might've taken it literarily.

Wasn’t that a Micky line? 

4 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

We can milk the sheikh's and smoke the camels.....