Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Farke to Bremen?

I hope so, and I hope he's a success there too if it comes off. 

However it ended for Daniel here I think we can all agree that he will always have a piece of each one of our hearts. 

• Like 12

Wish him all the best if true, I think he'll build on his achievements with Norwich and I'm sure he'll achieve much success, he's a definite hall of fame addition for me

Just now, City 2nd said:

Posted this info at 17.04 Saturday!

Don't throw a Cambridgeshire

Regards the topic I'd say it would be a good move to get another role near the top of club football, but I hope he is able to find success at another English club some day to prove he has what it takes.

• Haha 1

Hope he's got a valid vaccination certificate!

Wish him all the best if it happens and I'm sure we'll all have a keen interest in how Bremen does.

Hope he gets it. Huge club going through some bad times and it's a good fit for him. I'd keep an eye on them if he goes there although things didn't really pan out well for Wagner at Schalke and I fear we'll see a repeat here with Farke

Edited by Michael Starr

1 hour ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Would he suit the Sheff Utd job though? 

Ha, ha; I thought that, the Blades do seem to copy what Norwich do off the pitch so why not!

Is he as unique in German football as he would be in the Championship?  I think that's what gave him an edge for us, that calmness and absolute belief in the system paid dividends last season with no crowds. 

In the German league I feel he's more a drip in the ocean.  Plus, he's shown that he needs the top players in the division to work his magic AND bring home the points, I don't know what Bremen have.

He deserves a mid-table top tier team to see what he's got really, one with a scattering of quality players who he can build on.

Farke can definitely do better than Werder Bremen.

I think a lot of what we're seeing from Dean Smith has underlined that excessive blame was put on Farke for our failures in the Premier League. For example, last game saw changes like the introduction of Cantwell that were actually undone in the second half and moved towards personnel closer to what Farke had been favouring.

Where Dean Smith clearly is an upgrade is the more subtle in-game changes, but I would put that down to the fact that Smith does have a lot more experience at Premier League level with more proven players at his disposal for the Premier League. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Would he suit the Sheff Utd job though? 

They've appointed Heckingbottom again, odd one that.

On 25/11/2021 at 14:15, Google Bot said:

Is he as unique in German football as he would be in the Championship?  I think that's what gave him an edge for us, that calmness and absolute belief in the system paid dividends last season with no crowds. 

In the German league I feel he's more a drip in the ocean.  Plus, he's shown that he needs the top players in the division to work his magic AND bring home the points, I don't know what Bremen have.

He deserves a mid-table top tier team to see what he's got really, one with a scattering of quality players who he can build on.

Interesting thought. Im not sure but I dont think the differences are that big between English and German football. Farke could do quite a bit with a team like Bremen.

Hope he gets it, got to be honest I didn't expect him to land such a big club so fair play to him, be interesting to see how he we would do in Germanys top flight should they get promoted. 

Edited by Ken Hairy