Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 16

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell

Healthcare.

This weekend we have we have another superstar in the hot seat with @Mandie Moo selecting the final six results. Mandie, who has four previous final six wins, is having a good season with 9/13 69% winning picks. Mandie’s also a great supporter at our presentations and is responsible for this great PUPs photo from when they did a pitch invasion for the 2015 presentation.

505724970_pitchinvasion.jpg.56e26337055a1f62dbbf55a268f317ab.jpg

Let’s help Mandie to a fifth final six win with our very best picks from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

This week we have @Mandie Moos Mear Kat making the final selections for the our beloved Canaries game at home to Wolves. MMMK, who is having his usual good season with 8/13 62% winning picks, has won before when making these selections so let’s help him to more success with some great suggestions from the options listed on Bet 365 0r Bill Hill.

I just need @GMF to confirm he’s ok to make the Norwich picks 04/12 and then we’ll be good to go until the new year.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

This is the last weekend in November so here are the contenders for PUP of the month. Good luck all.

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profit
ZLF 3 3 100% 1.95
Mr Angry 3 3 100% 1.44
Gregt 3 3 100% 0.95
Hissing Sid 3 3 100% 0.92
Kathy 3 3 100% 0.54
First Wazzock 3 3 100% 0.54
PurpleCanary 3 3 100% 0.5
Diesel Doris 3 3 100% 0.5
Parma 3 3 100% 0.06

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Mandie Moo and MMMK. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Mandie and Nigel, the thread is yours.......🙃........

512307310_Rayssignature-15nov21.jpg.6fcc038f99e876d4db455d10569aee36.jpg

984668414_Signaturetotals-22nov21.jpg.a18dc22da31bd2cb6b2685708fab08e2.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

A Saturday evening offering from France this week...

Nice (2nd, 8-3-3 25-11) v Metz (bottom, 1-6-7 16-30) - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Draw

Best of luck Mandie, the Mear Kat, and all you PUPs.

A very good evening NN, good luck MM&MMMK plus all other lovely PUPs.

A HOME WIN for LIVERPOOL v Southampton.

Norwich game Normann to score anytime.

Evening Pups , I’ve been awol lately . 

I’ll say the boy Gilmour to score anytime, about 9/1 and Oxford v ROTHERHAM Away win, about 11/10.

Very best of luck Mandie Moo and MMMK .

• Like 2

Hertha Berlin v Augsburg home win 

Normann to score anytime 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Czech League again for me this week and Sparta Prague to beat Teplice on Sunday.  Top vs bottom. 

For the Norwich game game, I feel that a fired up Brandon Williams will be carded trying to deal with the speed of Podence and Traore. 

Very best of luck. 

Edited by dj11

Back to the previously happy hunting ground of the Scottish Cup for my mate Mandie

AYR v Albion - HOME WIN @ 1/4 with BILL HILL

For Nigel Mear Kat I'm gonna say 0-0 at around 8/1 

Thanks for posting that wonderful photo again @nutty nigel - that was a great day that I'll never forget.

Especially the Howson thunderbolt that we missed....

Good Luck everyone

LeedsCanary

• Like 1

Good evening all.

Swansea for me at home. Really hitting their stride now under RM.

For us, I feel a draw is coming. Would love to see Sargent get off the mark and this might make a nice double (and better odds than just a draw).

Best of luck all and especially @Mandie Moo and @Mandie Moos Mear Kat!!

A cold monday evening in Romania for Mandie where I think...

CFR Cluj          v          FC Academica Clinceni          Home Win

For Nigel my suggestion is...

Pukki to score the First Goal

Hi pups

My pick is from bundesliga 2

HAMBURGER SV v ingolstadt HOME WIN

for the NCFC bet Norwich win and BTTS

good luck all

For the 6 I'll pick Yeovil to win at home to Dover, bottom of the league with 3 draws and 13 defeats. Odds are 4/9.

For the Norwich bet, we won 2-1 for 4 games in a row last season-same run again? 2-1 home win at 12/1.

Good luck to Mandie Moo, Mandie Moos Mear Kat and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

Morning all - still plenty of time to post, as if it’s ok with @nutty nigel I won’t post until 9-10 this evening.

Thanks for sharing that picture - one of my favourites.  The look on all of our faces as we ran toward the edge of the tunnel to try and see that goal, would have been priceless!!  Great day and great memories 💛💚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm also going for a home win for Slavia Prague v. FK Teplice.

Slavia Prague are W7 D0 L0 F21 A3 at home and Teplice are W0 D1 L7 F8 A22 away.

Good Luck, Mandie Moo!

For the match bet - Aarons to score anytime.

Good Luck, MMMK!

Hi PUPS, off to Ukraine this week with INHULETS' VS. SHAKHTAR DONETSK (Away win).

For the City bet I'll go for Gibson to emulate Hanley from last week and crash in a header from a corner (Gibson to score, anytime).

Best of luck everyone! 🏆🏆

Apples  

My main pick this week is a draw for us v Wolves.

For the match pick I would up that to a score draw with Kenny to score anytime.

Good luck PuPs

On 25/11/2021 at 08:46, dj11 said:

Czech League again for me this week and Sparta Prague to beat Teplice on Sunday.  Top vs bottom. 

For the Norwich game game, I feel that a fired up Brandon Williams will be carded trying to deal with the speed of Podence and Traore. 

Very best of luck. 

Just in case of confusion I'm pretty sure this is Slavia Prague.

@dj11 @Mandie Moo

Hi all good luck PUPS,

Yes Nutty, my pick is Slavia Prague v Teplice - Home win,

My team Sparta are at home to Liberec.

For city game I’ve got a feeling Rashica will get his goal. Raschica to score anytime.

OTBC.

Was thinking about risking the early kick off again and going with Fulham but not sure with no Mitrovic, so, I have gone even more risky and gone for Shrewsbury v CHARLTON - away win. A touch of odds against, Charlton have seen a mini-revival of late and now find themselves only a point behind the binners in mid-table obscurity. 

For the match bet, Wolves don't seem to score or concede many. In 12 games they've scored 12 and conceded 12. So, obviously, it'll be a 1-1 draw. Again though, we're a big price for a side at home on the back of two straight wins at 13/5 with SkyBet. 

Evening PUPs.

My pick for Mandie Moo is Yeovil Town, who are on a good run and have home advantage against National League whipping boys Dover Athletic.

For MMMK, I think Wolves will be tricky, so I feel a draw would be a decent outcome.

Good luck everyone, especially MM and MMMK with the picks.

💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚

For the Norwich Game a Bet Builder at odds of 131.00 - Neves to be booked, Red card in the match, Under 7 cards, BTTS